Spilled secrets

As you can't tell by the title, I'm going to be spilling "The Players'" and "Tainted Love" secrets. I've finally re-read over the entire book, and realized how many things I haven't included into these stories. (I promise I'll go back and re-edit these chapters. Some day). So yeah... Haha

***

1. If you go back to chapter 24 in The Player, you will find out that Cameron cheated on Avery with this "brunette girl". Little did you know, that "girl" he cheated on Avery with, was Alexis.

2. From the first statement, Alexis was the first girl Cameron had to had sex with. Not Avery.

3. Like all stupid teenage boys, Cameron was stupid enough to go back to Avery, knock her up as well, and get her pregnant. (Without either of them knowing)

4. If you remember Cameron and Avery's first time, which was after the party, you'd remember that Cameron used protection. But later in the story, we find out that the protection didn't work and Avery ends up pregnant. Due to Noah's jealousy over Cameron's and Avery's relationship, he poked holes in Cameron's wrappers, causing Avery to become pregnant.

5. Alexis was the first to announce she was pregnant. Without Cameron knowing that he got both of the girls pregnant, he agreed to stay with Alexis. And he sooner or later had to break the bond between himself and Avery.

6. Later in the story, Avery announces that she is also pregnant. Due to the fact that Cameron was dealing with two pregnancies, he had to give
one up. Since it was Alexis he first promised to stay with, he couldn't stay with Avery, resulting in the break up.

7. In the beginning of Tainted Love, you'd think that Olivia is older than Alex. When really, Alex is actually older than Olivia by a couple of months.

8. When Jack and Daniel appeared in chapter 28 of Tainted Love, they seemed to have known each other. They were actually good friends. Knowing that Daniel was really rich, he bailed Jack out of jail, which is why Jack had gotten out so early.

***

And those are all the secrets that I've never spoken of, until now. Except for secret #4 which I mentioned in Tainted Love. Soo I hoped this helped!