Chapter 5

A/n it's summer break for meh guys I have time to write yaaaas!

Who was at the door... It was Chica holding a pizza out for me a smile written on her face. "Heya (y/n) I just wanted to see if you wanted to have some pizza with me to celebrate you getting your check tomorrow!" Chica squealed (like a weenie also just roll with it). You looked up in surprise then smile widely "Of course Chica I would love to have pizza with you!" You said happily as Chica and you ran off to the main room. Everyone soon came to the main room now sitting and eating pizza and also chatting happily. "Aye this is the best pizza yet lass" foxy told Chica a toothy smile on his face. The others murmured in agreement as you all laughed and celebrated the night away. Once six a.m. hit you went to the office where shadow Bonnie waited. "H-hey (y/n)!!" Shadow Bonnie nervously muttered in a slightly surprised tone. "Hey it's great to see ya Bons!" You said happily seeing one of your best friends. He twiddled with his thumbs before you two started a conversation talking about your favorite things and different opinions about stuff. " and that's why Donald trump is going to get us all killed when and if he wins..." Oh explained to Bonnie as you calmly look at the clock 9'oclock it was. "Hey I gotta go see ya later Bons!" You said in a happy sad tone, you walk off as he bid his farewell arriving home a few minutes later. You trudge down stairs looking at your box you call a bed, then down at your hands... Tomorrow was the day you leave this dith you called a home...

A/n hey guys hoped you enjoyed after those two a/n's yaya there were 317 words