Chapter 9

-/~dream~\-
(Y/n's pov)
I felt like I woke up in an entirely new place, it was dark, so dark to see. A shadowed figure loomed above them, looks that could strike fear within the hearts of the youth and the elders. This obviously causes (Y/n) to be scared, they hoped the figure would leave them alone but the universe has other plans.(obviously for he sake of the story)

No one's pov

The figure laughed at the pathetic attempt to hide and stay still hoping it would just leave them alone. The figure grinned, unconvincing little (Y/n)'s face and lifting their chin to face him.

??? Pov
'Oh sweet little (Y/n) your pathetic' I thought looking her strait in the eyes, seeing pure fear in them. It was so satisfying seeing them so scared of him.  All of the sudden he burned all over. It was getting lighter causing him to fade. " Soon we will meet little (Y/n) soon my dear. He then faded into oblivion.

(Y/n's) pov
It grew white all around me as the figure faded and above a whisper I heated his menacing voice speak for the first time scaring me to death even more... "Soon we will meet little. (Y/n) soon my dear" I just hope this sick dream will end soon enough..

Woooo! I'm done with this chapter I hope you like meh writing skills Eyyyy

Anyway it's awesome right people say I'm bad at this but I don't care I like trying new things!!! Hope you all enjoy I actually kinda like writing this anyway see ya all later

~Bishop (went OFF to go beg for an OFF jacket and drawing a new character most likely)

Word count: 293 words