OMG

Today I am going to be writing not through text but if I do I'll write in this and like this when I am writing normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmaus P.O.V

Oh my Irene yesterday I told Garroth I liked him and I haven't even met him today I am meeting him.Yay.So we are going to meet at The Olive Garden.So I am getting ready for that.I take a shower and wash my hair get out dry and curl my hair then seen as its summer I decide to put on some black shorts and a purple crop top with purple high tops on.I apply some pink candy floss flavoured lip gloss and a blush.I go down stairs get my keys lock up and out to my car as I drive I put the radio on so I can try and get the tickets.

Today we are going to ask a question about Hawaii and if you get it right you will be on your way to Hawaii with 5 friends here we go...What is Hawaii? A.a country
B.an island C.a town.text your answer name and place you live in to 528 to win a trip.

528:

Aphmau

B

Phoenix Drop.

Okay so the lines are now shut we are going to call a persons name out and they must tell us who the 5 lucky people are...Aphmau age 18 from Phoenix Drop...let's call her in.

Aphmau:Thank you so much!!!!

Radio:looks like somebody is exited so who are the lucky people.

Aphmau:Me,Garroth, Katelyn,Jeffory,Lucinda and Laurence.

Radio:Oh well hope you have fun and is there anybody in that group you seem to like.

Aphmau:N-no I don't think so yet I mean maybe.

Radio:Okay make sure your ready we are picking you up tomorrow morning to take you to the airport.

Aphmau:Thank you byeeee!!

Oh my Irene I just won 6 tickets to Hawaii.Oh crap I am ment to be meeting Garroth...I arrive at The Olive Garden.

Its really hard cos I have never met or saw him so I'm gonna text him and ask him where he's sat...

Aphmau & Garroth chat.

Aphmau:Hey Garroth where are you sat? x

Garroth:I'm sat in booth 2.x

Aphmau:Kk I hope you don't think I'm ugly.x

Garroth:I bet your the cutest.<3

Aphmau:Awwwww gtg xx <3

I sneek up on Garroth.Thinking are we dating or something.

What will happen next find out soon byeeeee love y'all x x x x