Meet Up

*Girls chat*

Lucinda:Hey you and Jeffory are getting close.

Katelyn:I know but let's talk about you do you like anybody?

Lucinda:You know I do.

Katelyn:Yay you know what talk in a bit gtg bye x

Lucinda:Bye x

Aphmaus P.O.V

I slowly flutter my eyes open and see No Garroth and my phone next to me I turn it on see all the messages and check the time its 1:30 Crap I gotta get ready I jump up and see Garroth at the door frame looking at his phone I guess he didn't notice me.

Aphmau:Hey Gar~gar?

Garroth:Yeah Aph?

Aphmau:I need to go and get ready.

Garroth:Oh yeah straight up and my bed room is there you can change in there if you want.

Aphmau:Yeah sure.your the best.

I run up to him and hug him.Then kiss his cheek.

Garroth:Oh yeah erm you might wanna get ready fast cos everyone is coming here and nobody knows we are dating.

Aphmau:Okay thanks for the warning.see ya in a minute.

Garroth:Okay.

*Ding Dong*

That's the door bell as I see Aphmau run up the stairs the door bell goes.I slowly open the door.

Garroth:Hey guys.

Katelyn:So who's the girl?

Garroth:Nobody...

Laurence:You sure?

Garroth:Y-yeah why?

Lucinda:He's just asking ges.

Jeffory:I can hear someone...

Jeffory pushes past me and up the stairs to my door he doesn't go in he just leans on it.

Garroth:Jeffory no.

Aphmaus P.O.V

I start to hum my favourite song its just a dream by nightcore (sorry it was just on).I feel as if someone's spying on me I go to my door and open it somebody falls in.

Jeffory:A-aphmau!?!?why are you here?

He stands up and dusts himself off.

Aphmau:J-JEFFORY!!! Same reason as you.

Jeffory:When did you get here?

Aphmau:I came at midnight cos I couldn't sleep and he let me get ready her.

Jeffory:S-sorry Aphmau.Any way you look nice I mean like because I have never saw you before .

Aphmau:It is really nice to actually meet you.

Jeffory: I have only saw you in picture.

Aphmau:Where from?!?!?

Jeffory:K-katelyn!!!

Aphmau:Ugh why...wait she here?

Jeffory:Down stairs.

What will happen?Will Aphmau be angry?Or will she just ignore Katelyn?Love y'all xxxxxxxxxx