Chapter 5

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jamie!? What the hell are you thinking!?" I shout. Dameon was in the other side of the door. I had left him lounging lazily on one of the chairs in the room and stormed out with Jamie in tow. Jamie just shrugged "Did you even read his song or bio? It was perfect!" Right now I had the very strong urge to pull her hair from her body one by one. Stopping my thoughts, I practiced some yoga breathing techniques and began to calm down just a touch. Closing my eyes, I whispered "Do you remember what he did to me? Do you? I do. Every night I remember that night as if I was there all over again." Her face clouded and yelled at me with spit going everywhere "Well yeah, of course I remember. I hear it every night when I hear you screaming! How do you think I feel? It tears my heart in two when I have to wake you up just so you don't..." Jamie's voice broke and she drew us into a tight hug. It reminded me of Jesse's lovely bear hugs. I started to sob quietly into her shoulder as we held each other.

Forgetting about Dameon, I waltzed back into my dressing room where I started to peel off my mask, when I ran into his muscular frame. My eyes went wide as I slammed the mask back on, fumbling with the strings. Quickly giving up, I planted my hands on each side of the mask and stopped it from falling off. Dameon just smirked. He was just as irritating as he was nine years ago. But damn! He was so much hotter, almost handsome. Hiding a smile, I composed myself into business as I observed him. His jet black hair was messy, and his flashing emerald eyes haven't changed either. I became worried. Maybe he knows who I am, I mean, we were close before...the incident and my mask doesn't really hid my whole face, just my eyes. My breathing became faster. Crap, I was having another panic attack.

Clutching the door, Dameon's smirk disappear and appeared generally worried. "Hey girl, are you OK?" he asked, his voice deep and sexy. That hasn't changed either I though to myself smiling slightly. Looking up at him, he now looked confused as smile. Wow, I really know how to scare them off. Looking uncomfortable, he slowly edged towards me and grasped my shoulders gently, nudging my head to look up at his face. "You're tall" I whisper. Dameon chuckled and released my shoulders. "Yep, you're OK" he said, still chuckling slightly. He lead me gently to the love seat in the corner by pushing the small of my back. He used to do that to me I remembe I thought sadly. I wish our friendship was lost that night but I couldn't stand to be around the male gender. I had lost my trust in them that night. When my friends heard of my condition and my stubborn refusal to go near men, they scoff in my face and walk away gossiping. Jamie is my only friend. Dameon is the first person to be this close to me beside Jesse and Dylan. I suppose they are exception cause their gay, they mean well.

My thoughts were cut off when Dameon's large hand went towards my face. Eyes wide I pushed him away and said firmly "Dameon, I have one rule. Do not whatsoever take off this mask, I don't care what's wrong, the mask stays on". Looking at him, he just smirked. "Ugh, you are unbelievable still" I groaned at him. He froze and just looked at me. And looked. "What, what did I do?" I asked annoyed at him already. And then I realised what I had said. Hand over my mouth, I edged out the room, saying something like "I'll get Jamie to text you when we start to record!" and just bolted out. Into Dylan's firm chest. "Woah! You're in a rush there." he said as he steadied me. Looking over my head I turned slightly and saw Dameon watching me go, smirking. Evermore the jerk. Rolling my eyes, I pulled Dylan along while he was giving Dameon the death glare as he leaned against the door jam watching us leave. As we rounded the corner, Dylan stopped me and started to fiddle with my mask. In my rush to get out if the room, it had started to slide off my face. Annoyed at everything right now I just tugged it off an it came off easily. Breathing deeply, i walked away with Dylan shadowing me as we walked to a waiting Jamie at the end of the corridor. She was talking quickly on the phone as we approached she hung up. "How did it go?" she asked. Concern was eretched all over her face as she looked me over. I just hugged her. Jamie and Dylan were my caring parents and with Jesse, they were my family, they were all we had and without them, I would be a lost soul or worse. I owe them my life. Shifting slightly, Jamie whispered in my ear "Dameon's coming for dinner." That was my body's last shock for the day as I fell limply towards the tiled floor.

_________________________________________________________

Meh... I suppose this was filled chapter again. Trust me when I say they're gonna get longer... Anywho, quick question if you are reading this, how is the cast list I have slowest started? I'm terrible at these sorta things like the cover :'(. And imma still rambling so I will make it worth your while... I absolutely adore video game, they are da bomb!! :p (don't judge plz)

Vote,Comment and follow

A very confused NinjarStar

EDIT: Shortly after posting this chapter, I received my first follower so props to my currently no.1 fan (and only) Abigail_Lawrence. So when I find my laptop (don't ask) I will dedicate this chapter to her!