Chapter 6

OMG!! Chapter 6 is alive and awesome... according to me... Yeah! So time to celebrate Miss Penny's birthday. And finally discover one of Dameon's secrets... Oh and Ps School has official started yay :( less updates until after exams in 4weeks. Sorry for problems cause if any. Now imma rambling so just go ahead and read! And if you are still reading this little author note- I like grapes! and I'm eating them right...now!

Anyway...Vote, comment and follow

rambling NinjarStar <3

Waking up, I could smell something burning, probably Jamie's cooking. I laugh at the thought. Jamie came into my room with some water and what looked like some small white pills. She looked sheepishly at me and began to apologize profusely as she handed me the pills and water. Popping the pills in my mouth, I drowned them with the water as they slid down my throat. Holding the glass in my hand I noticed I was in my pjs again. If you could call them pjs. Jamie has once again put me in some scraps of lace which she calls pjs. I call it slut material. Sighing quietly, I turned my head slightly to look at my clock. 3:58. Looking Jamie who was still apologising, I asked curiously "What time is Dameon coming?" Jamie just turned her head to look at me and said "Penny, it's your 25th birthday today." I guess that explains Dameon.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The water poured out of the shower nozzle and all over my body, cleaning my pores and clearing my mind. OK Penny, you can do this. You are Jamie's friend, not Daily. It shouldn't be too hard... right? Oh, who am I kidding, I'm such klutz, so it'll be a quick slip of the tongue and that'll be it. No more Daily. Turning my head to breathe deeply and avoid the running water, I hum to the music from the radio. The song finished as I scrubbed the conditioner in my hair, trying to clean so it will be not as tangly. Tuning out from the announcer talking, continue to hum to the previous song. Then it happened. The song 'Forever Yours' by Hunter Wyatt began to play. He was the hottest man alive, according to me and I turn into a total teenage girl when I hear his music. Squealing I began to sing along.

"And when I find you

I'll tell what happened that night

And when you realise the truth

I'll stand next to you with my arms out wide

And say I'm forever yours"

Sighing dreamily, I finished rinsing off, singing under my breathe and reached behind the shower curtain for my towel. Groping around I found it and quickly drying myself because knowing me I most likely lost hours in the shower like I do every other night. Wrapping the towel around my body, I stepped out and walking into my room where has of course left out a dress for me. Typical mother behavior. She'll be a great mother some day I can tell bit she is too busy worrying about me. The chorus came on again and I closed my eyes and swayed to the beat of the music. Moving over to the bed, I hummed, still stuck in the music to notice the person on my chair in the corner. "Mmm, lovely view angel" he said. Shrieking loudly, I dropped the towel in shock and it slid down my body. My eyes fell open as I scrambled to cover my exposed body. The stranger laughed. Squeezing my eyes together, I hoped it wasn't him. Opening one eye, I looked at the person clutching their stomach in laughter. Yup, it was him. The voice and laugh was Dameon, I had heard it today and I'm not going to forget a voice like that soon. Stuttering slightly, I asked "Um...wh-who a-are you?"

Wiping at his eyes, Dameon just looked at me seriously. I hope he doesn't see through my acting. "A friend of yours invited me over for a birthday bash tonight to work on a deal for an album" he said with a matter-of-fact tone. I really hate those tones. "And, he said with a trademark smirk, to entertain the birthday girl."Looking around, I didn't reply to his comment so a silence settled around us but it was awkward at all,it was...nice. Clearing my throat, I tried to ask politely without seeming like a scardy cat "Um... would it be groovy if you... you know left... so I could...change...please?" looking up I met his emerald eyes and he walked out leaving to look at his perfect little ass. But there was nothing little about it at all. The tailored suit shaped his butt well. And how do you know the clothes were tailored? You just got to look at the snug fabric which also looked very expensive.