Chapter 10

*2 a.m.*

Catherine's Pov.

"Everyone has everything in the car right," I asked as I put my seatbelt on. We had just loaded my car and got in our seats. I was driving -of course-, Jordan sat in the passenger seat, and Olivia and Taylor were in the back seats. All of our stuff surprisingly fit in the trunk.

I guess the trunk was bigger than I thought.

"Yeah," Taylor said after putting his seatbelt on, "I went through all of our bags and made sure we had everything."

"Thanks Taylor," I replied. I started the car and put it in reverse, but I held the brake steadly. Another wave of sadness rushed over me.

"What's wrong," Jordan asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and said, "I'm just gonna miss this place."

"We can always come back if you ever want to," Olivia replied, also placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Catherine, if you need to leave, you need to do it. Don't stay here if it's going to hurt you." Taylor was right about that. This place is hurting me. The memories just ... get to me.

I let out a sigh. Olivia and Jordan removed their hands and I backed out of the driveway.

As the house, went away in the distance, I flipped the headlights on and drove towards the highway.

"How long is it going to take us to get to Louisville," Olivia asked.

"About 48 hours," I said. "Also known as two days."

Olivia sank back in the seat and let out a sigh. I giggled a bit and said "Don't worry. I'll stop so we can stretch out legs. Mine will cramp up if I don't.".

*7 Hours Later at 9 a.m.*

Emma's Pov.

I was eating a granola bar and laying beside Cam. Can was really tired for some reason last night and he's slept for awhile. I've been up for about 30 minutes and was just eating the stash of chocolate granola bars I hide in the night stand beside the bed.

I thought about my past for a second and how far I've come from being a down right loser to Cameron Dallas's girlfriend. That's somehow an accomplishment right?

I slowly got out of bed and walked upstairs to go see Catherine. I haven't talked to her in awhile. Which seems impossible because we live in the same house, but it's possible.

I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds but no response.

I knocked again and again and again. But always, no answer. I finally opened the door.

"Catherine, why didn't you-"

She wasn't there. She was gone.

"She's probably somewhere up the stairs."

I went to check around upstairs for her.

But I couldn't find her anywhere. Oh no. Oh no no no. Not again.

I ran back downstairs to me and Cam's bedroom. I opened the door and it banged against the wall and ran to where Cameron was sleeping.

"Cameron! Cameron!" I shook him while yelling.

"What Emma," he asked while rolling over to look at me.

"Catherine," I said breathing heavily from running down here, "she's gone again."

Cameron looked at me with straight eyes. Well, that woke him up. "You checked everywhere?"

"Yes."

"Go find Olivia. I'll get dressed, but go find her now!"

I ran up the stairs to her bedroom and opened the door fast. "Olivia," I said as I opened the door and it slammed against the wall. I walked over to her bed and pulled back the covers. She wasn't here either.

I ran down the hall to Jordan's room and then Taylor's room. They were gone too.

I ran to Lorelia's room and slammed the door open.

I saw two people jump up when I did it too. One was a girl and the other looked like a boy. "Oh good you're still here," I said, letting out a sign of relief then closing the door back.

I ran to Matthew's room and, once again, slammed the door against the wall. Matthew grunted then looked at me. "What the hell do you want?"

"Catherine's gone. Her, Olivia, Taylor, and Jordan."

Matthew sat straight up. "They're gone?"

"Yes. I woke up and searched for Catherine then them and.....they're just... gone."
___________________________________
Short chapter this time, but that's how I wanted to end this chapter. Thanks for reading. Love you my peeps.

-Elizabeth