Chapter 13

Catherine's Pov.

We made it to the hospital and it was a miracle I didn't have the baby yet. The contractions started to calm down, but as I told Jordan, the baby was getting lower.

You're probably wondering why I haven't told you the gender of the baby yet and that's because I wanted to know when the baby came -like a surprise- so I could have some excitement in my life. Everyone thinks having Cameron as a brother is exciting, but it's actually kind of normal. Other than the fact that he's famous.

Jordan pulled up and got as close as she could to the hospital. I realized then that neither of us had a seatbelt on.

"I'm taking Catherine into the hospital," Jordan said into the phone. She pushed the door opened and got out quickly then slammed it shut. I opened mine when another contraction came and I put my hand on my stomach and let out a sigh of pain. Jordan ran to my side and helped me out of the car. We speed-walked to the hospital door and as we did I felt another contraction - this one two times worse than the last one.

As we got in, the contractions came faster and I could feel the baby getting a little lower. (And for you sensitive people, I am so sorry. -Elizabeth.)

The nurse behind the counter realized what was going on as we walked in and yelled for other nurses. Those nurses got one of those bed things and put me on it. They rushed me to an emergency room and on the way, one of the nurses asked, "Who's your Doctor for the baby?"

"Teresa Smith." I said through the pain.

"Okay. I know she's here. I'll worry about her. You just need to take deep breaths."

I took some more deep breaths, but then a real contraction hit me and I screamed.

They finally got me into a room and the four nurses that came couldn't get me on the bed. They triggered some kind of nurse alarm and about five more nurses came. Jordan and the nine nurses picked me up and laid me on the bed.

Once done, the behind-the-counter nurse called Dr. Smith and told her to quickly come to the first floor for a delivery.

Jordan stayed with me and held my hand tight. "Cameron, are you there?" I asked through the pain.

"Yes Catherine. I'm here."

"Cameron, I'm so sorry." And then tears and moans and screams of pain came out. I felt so out of wack.

"For what?"

"For leaving California. For being the worst sister ever. For being pregnant right now."

"Catherine, it's okay. You left California because you wanted to feel better. You aren't the worst sister ever; you're the best. Being pregnant isn't your fault, but I will kill Nash because he hurt you."

"Okay." I was still sniffling and screaming.

After a few minutes of screaming and breathing, I felt the baby start getting close to my hole and I wanted to rip my pants off. And that's when the real pain set in. I screamed really loud. Loud enough that the nurse came running in with gloves and boxes of mouth cover things. The nurse ran out trying to find the Doctor. I know because I could hear her screaming the Doctor's name.

I let go of Jordan's hand and began to try and take off my pants. "Jordan," I said through heavy breathing, "help me get them off. It's coming. You gotta get them and my underwear off!"

Jordan hesitated and said, "Catherine, I don't know if I should do that."

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE AND PULL THEM OFF! I'M HAVING A BABY!"

I heard Matthew go "Damn" over the phone and then Jordan put the phone on the table and ran down to the edge of the bed and pulled them off. I had another contraction and I felt the baby get really close to my hole and I screamed again as I could feel my vagina start to expand.

Finally the doctor ran through the door and started getting ready and calling nurses to bring in some weird equipment.

"How are you feeling Ms. Dallas?" The doctor asked.

"Really? You ask that when I'M GOING INTO LABOR?!"

"Yep. The hormones are setting in. Let's get started. The baby is almost out." The doctor got down and started getting gloves and a mask on. "Now I need you to give me a big push."

I took a big push and grabbed into Jordan's hand and she just stood there in shock. I felt some of the baby come out and it hurt so bad. My vagina was expanding rapidly and it hurt more than anything I've ever experienced. "Alright I see the head," the doctor said.

After an hour of pushing and waiting, I heard the cry of my baby. I started crying automatically. I'm a Mommy.

I saw the doctor lift the baby up and start wiping off the blood. The nurses helped and then got it a diaper and a blanket out around it. "Teresa, what is it?" I asked.

"It's a girl."

I started crying and hugged Jordan. I picked the phone up and said "Did you hear that, Cam?"

"Yep. I have a neice." I could hear Cameron tearing up. I put the phone down and the doctor handed me the baby. I cuddled her in my arms and kissed her forehead and started tearing up.

"Hi sweetie," I said to the baby, "this is your mommy and I love you so much."

Jordan smiled. "What are you going to name her?"

"America Jo Dallas."

"That's a beautiful name."

Then I heard Emma start crying, "Jo after me?"

"Yes, Emma. I love how it sounds. Unique and special."

Then I felt a sudden sadness. As I looked at the baby, I realized she looked more like Nash than me. "Nash," I said through some tears, "she looks just like you."

"Catherine, please come back home and be with me. I love you and I need to see you."

"I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I was supposed to be coming home in 2 days. But that won't happen now since I had her. And I can't fly home."