Chapter 24

November 30 2015

Hi! I'm finally home! Can you imagine that I'm laying in my OWN bed in MY room in OUR house!? It kinda feel unrealistic to be home for a whole week when you've been in the hospital for so long. I still have this tube in my nose and in my chest but that's okay. As long as I am home. I am laying in my bed, listening to the 1975 at the moment. It's my favorite band. I'm also waiting for Dinah, Normani, Ally and Lauren to come over. We are going to mcdonalds to eat. Or I will try to eat. But since I feel pretty strong today I decided to give it a try. They will pick me up in about 15 minutes. Anyways, I am excited to be out with my friends again. After all, it's been several months. Before I got sick going to mcdonalds was our thing. It'll be fun. Haven't had chemo for 3 days and that's nice. The stitches from my kidney operation hurts a little. Have no idea why though. Lauren and Dinah will spend the night at my house and tomorrow I'll go Christmas topping with Lauren! Because in less than a month it's Christmas! The only thing I want for Christmas is a cute for cancer and my hair back. Or at least a new beanie. I will look at some new tomorrow at the mall. I think I have to be in my wheelchair though, I'm not able to walk, or stand up, for that long. My body's to weak. Now I need to change to something nicer that sweatpants, haha. Bye!

X Camila

Sorry because mistakes! 🌻

-Michaela