Chapter 26

December 26 2015

Been a while. I had to go back to the hospital the 4th because I got fever and stuff. That sucked. Lauren had to stay home to take care of her sister and brother but as soon as she got someone else to look after them she rushed to me at the hospital. Later when her neighbor (the man who had to look after her sister and brother) came and visited me he told me that Lauren had screamed thru the door "HELP ME MY GIRLFRIEND HAS CANCER AND SHE WAS JUST RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL PLEASE HELP ME LOOK AFTER THEM I HAVE TO GO SEE HER" while crying. We thought it was really sweet and she just blushed and pouted. Dinah and Normani were here a lot. Ally had the flu so she wasn't allowed to visit and I missed her company. Lauren was here 24/7. She even slept here when my mom did. But I didn't mind, because she being there with me means that I can get kisses and cuddles whenever I want to. I like that. I had to go thru a couple chemos but this time they weren't that strong is I'm not THAT weak now. They let me home the 23rd. Like I said before, we spent Christmas with Lauren and her family. Lauren, I & hers family went to my house around lunch and we opened our gifts. I got a lot and I'm so thankful and blessed. Its almost new year eve. I wish I could go out on a party with Lauren but I'm not allowed. I'm to weak. Ugh. But Lauren will stay with me at home and our families will celebrate together. I have to go now though. Bye!

x Camila

Sorry because mistakes! 🙉

-Michaela