Chapter 1 ♠️ Him

Alexa's POV

         I was laying on the ground after the beating the Alpha and the others gave me earlier.

           "WHERE'S OUR DINNER!!!"

           "HURRY UP YOU WHORE IM STARVING!"

          "YOU BITCH YOU BETTER HURRY UP!"

          I was struggling with making dinner. Apparently I was taking to long so I was being yelled at from my ' pack ' members. ALEXA YOU BETTER HAVE OUR DINNER IN HERE NOW!! The Alpha yelled.
Z
          I was bringing all of the food I made into the dining room. After I put everything down someone slapped my cheek. Of course I've been through much worse so this was nothing. It was Alpha Jace who slapped me. My number one Tormentor. But what was weird was that his eyes showed disappointment, hate, and guilt?

          "NEXT TIME YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND MAKE US DINNER!" Yelled Alpha Jace. "Y-Yes Alpha." I said quietly with fear in my voice and my neck tilted with my chin to the side to show submission. . This seemed to satisfy the Alpha as he just smirked. Then I got a beating from the others I was letting out cries and whimpers.

          " What a pathetic excuse for a wolf. " said Lexi. The pack and school's slut.

          " C'mon this just a waste of time " Drake spat. The beta.

          Criticism was coming from all around me, making my head ache with immeasurable pain, along with the physical pain. They all left me on the ground all beaten and bruised up. Alpha Jace was still in the room and was smirking. Then he walked away leaving me here . I didn't like it when Alpha Jace hit me because he was my mate, he just didn't know.

            I slowly got up from the ground and limped my way to my 'room' which was a room in the attic. It was the size of a janitors closet. Hardwood floor, Chipped paint on the walls, no dresser so my clothes were just folded in the corner of the room. My bed is just a bed sheet with a pillow filled with newspaper and just a small bathroom.

          I took a shower and put on a plain white t-shirt and sweatpants. I was dreading since tomorrow was Alpha Jace's Birthday and he would find out that his mate is me. Living with my pack for years I've been convinced that I was ugly and fat. I just couldn't wait to go to sleep so that I couldn't feel the pain and would just go to another world in my dreams and never wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow