Chapter 8 ♠️ I Hate You

Alexa's POV

         That beeping.

        What was that? It was getting on my nerves.

        Beep..... Beep..... Beep.....

        Opening my eyes, all I saw was a bright light. Not used to the sudden change I couldn't help but close it again.

         "Turn off the light! It's hurting her!"

         Once I heard the click that signaled it was turned off I opened my eyes again to only find myself in a room similar to the one I had been in a few days ago. Why was I at the hospital again?!

         All I could feel was dread. What was the pack going to do to me?! I won't get the end of it. I just know it.

          Panic filling me, I jolted up and got off the bed so fast I felt like I was gonna fall from the dizziness that had occurred. The pounding in my head didn't help one bit. Before I could hit the ground I felt someone steady me and lay me back down on the bed I was just on.

        "LET GO! I HAVE TO GO BACK BEFORE I GET IN TROUBLE AGAIN PLEASE!!!" I begged. It was him again. The one who had ruined me. My nightmare. He was hugging me, squeezing me so tight to his chest. My sobbing died down to hiccups once I realized who it was. As much as I hated him, I also loved him. My nightmare, the one who hurts me and causes me pain is the man I loved.

I felt something wet on my shoulders after a few moments. I also heard sniffling and it wasn't hard to figure out he had been crying. "I'm so sorry baby girl. Please forgive me." His voice had held so much remorse I almost gave in.

Almost.

Pushing him away with all the strength I had left in me. The tear stained look on Jace's face, red eyes from crying, hair that looked like he had run through it and tugged at it many times. Overall he looked so disheveled and not put together. Not like his usual self. Did I cause this? No. It couldn't be. He's probably only crying out of anger because I took up his time. He could've been in bed with his fuck buddy but because of me he had to stay due to the mate bond. That must be it. He's a heartless monster. Never cared, never will.

         Remorse my ass. He's only feeling remorse in the fact that he got me as a mate. A fucking omega.

        Coming to this realization I just exploded.

         "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" I said getting up, pushing him towards the door for every time I said that. He managed to grab hold of my hands and hold it to his chest. I could feel his rapid heartbeat.

        "Please!! Alexa I'm so sorry!!!" He pleaded. "I was never planning on going to meet some other girl! Please trust me this one time!"

        "STOP LYING TO ME! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE! AND STOP COMING INTO MY LIFE AND RUINING EVERYTHING!" I swallowed hard so I could say these words clearly. It was hard but I barely managed to say low enough for him to hear, "I rejected you cause I thought you'd be happy. I gladly tainted myself with that sin so I could save you. But why did you come back?! LYING to me and ACTING as if you cared about me. Do you enjoy my pain? Is that why? Well then congratulations, you got what you wanted." My eyes were blurry. I couldn't see anything but I somehow managed to see his face. It looked like he was in pain. But that was not the case. No it wasn't. I didn't see clearly. He probably had a smug look on that devilish face. My hate grew even more.

         I saw him open his mouth to say something but before I could let him utter anything, I stormed out of that place.

        I was suffocating. I needed air.

        But before I left him in that room. I had to utter the words I had kept in my heart for all those years.

        "I love you but you ruin me. Although those feelings are there I also hate you for hurting me."

        Running out of there I made it into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow