Take His Pride and His Money

Some time had past since Dio arrived at the manor. Just remembering his face when he drank your specialty tea, (Or your specialtea *ba dum tiss*) brought a smile to your face and you sometimes let out a chuckle to go with it.

Right now, you were on your way to see your fencing instructor. Whilst Jonathan had an interest in boxing, you preferred the swift elegance of a rapier. Walking down the hall, you could hear Mr. Joestar tutoring Jonathan and Dio.

"OUCH!" You heard Jonathan cry out. He must have answered a question wrong too many times again.

"Wrong again, Jojo!" You heard Mr. Joestar yell, confirming your theory. "That's the six time! You've made the same simple mistake six times! You say you don't get it, but no matter how many times I teach you, you still don't understand!" He continued. "Look at Dio! He got 20 out of 20 correct!"

"But father!" Jonathan protested. "You never compared me to [False Name] like this!"

"[False Name] went from no prior education to a university level in the two years he's been here! The boy's practically a genius! To compare you with him would hardly be fair!" You heard him say. A smug grin plastered on your face from his words. Walking by the room, your eyes met with Dio's. A short glare was exchanged between the two of you, but the smug look on your face refused to falter. After the short glare-off, you continued on your way to your fencing lesson, which should last you until it was time for dinner.

Once dinner arrived, you and Jonathan went to town on your food as you two normally did. However, once Jonathan accidentally spilt his drink over, Mr. Joestar slammed his fist on the table, surprising you both.

"Jojo! [False Name!] You call yourselves gentlemen?!" He scolded. "Your manners are boorish!" Mr. Joestar snapped his fingers and called over a servant. "Clear Jojo and [False Name's] places."

"Wha...?!" Jonathan said in disbelief.

"Pardon?!" You added on.

"That's enough dinner for you two tonight! You will go to bed without supper! Head to your rooms immediately!" Mr. Joestar said sternly. "Since Dio arrived, I realized I have been too lenient on you two! It is an embarrassment to me as your father and guardian! Learn from Dio! Dio's manners are perfect!"

'Learn from Dio?!' You thought in disgust. 'I'd no sooner eat rocks before I'd learn from that stuck-up brat who thinks he's hot shit!'

Once your plates were taken from you both, Jonathan dashed off with tears in his eyes. You calmly stood up from your place, gave Dio a short yet menacing glare, and headed off. "Hmph. Imbeciles!" You heard Dio mutter. Now, he was definitely going to pay.

You made your way towards the hall where all your bedrooms where at, determined to find someway to get back at Dic Brandy. There were two things you took seriously in your life, education and food, and Mr.Brandy decided to fuck with your food. Passing by Jonathan's room, you could hear the boy sulking. "....I'm going to die here on my bed, drowning in my own tears..." You rolled your eyes. How pathetic. Continuing on your way, you finally arrived at your destination. After scanning the area several times, you entered his domain.

Not to your surprise, his room was neat and tidy. Whether he kept it this way himself or was the work of the servants was unbeknownst to you. Either way you memorized the room's layout. You brainstormed a bit before getting an idea.