The Rumor Come Out: Does Reader is Girl?!

It's been quite some time since your boxing match with Dio. You almost regret it due to all the spectators from that day constantly hounding you to teach them what you did.

"Just bother Dio about teaching you! He knows more of the sport than I do!" You would yell, but nothing seemed to satisfy the pests. If you had the muscle power, you'd punch them in the face too.

Speaking of Dio, he seemed to be sulking since his loss against you. You often teased him about asking you to loan him money if he needed. Of course, Dio only scoffed at the thought. You'll admit, he's become awfully boring.

However, something else caught your interest. Your beloved Jonjon seems to have been in a better mood since Dio arrived. So it's only natural that you'll follow him to find out the reason as to why.

Carefully keeping your distance, yet close enough to hear and see what he was doing, you tailed him. Much to your surprise, he made his way to a young blonde girl that appeared to be around the same age as him.

"Erina!" Jonathan cried out joyfully. He ran over to the girl and gave her a wide grin. You were honestly surprised. A girl is not what you expected to find during your little stake out. Of course, you're not about to just let them be peacefully, so you decide to go play the third wheel.

"Heeey! Jooonjon!" You shouted as you approached the young couple. He quickly snapped his head towards you at the sound of your voice.

"O-oh! [False Name!] What are you doing here?" He asked nervously. The girl present simply stared at the two of you curiously

"I was just taking a walk around the area and happened upon you and your friend here." You gestured to the blonde. "Well? Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"Oh y-yes of course! [False Name], this is Erina Pendelton."

Erina did a small curtsy. "It's very nice to meet you, [False Name]."

"Like wise." You replied. You turned your attention to Jonathan again. "So Jonjon, what are we doing?"

He looked at you confused. "We...? Well Erina and I were going to the carnival in town."

"That sounds fun, let's go!" You chirped, marching towards town. You turned back to look at the young couple. "You two don't mind if I tag along do you? I've been rather bored lately."

"N-no! Not at all, right Erina?"

"The more the merrier!" She said in return. And so your little group headed off to the carnival.

The day was long and full of fun for all three of you. You initially tagged along to tease Jojo, but you got so caught up in the rides and games, you ended up thoroughly enjoying yourself.

And your time as third wheel didn't end there either. Jonathan invited you out to several more outings with Erina, all which you gladly accepted. Though you won't admit it, you're quite fond of Erina. She's a lady through and through, yet she's so strong willed. As a fellow female, you respected her.

Today's outing was to a river nearby to swim. Unfortunately for you, a certain bloody stream crept up on you. It did not stop you from going though, you just made it clear to Jonjon that you don't feel like swimming is all.