1

• Dedicated to Andre DevonTay Ladd

All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2014

Hey you...can you keep a secret ? I know I can.. I Erick James Perry can. I've been doing it for so long its become my second nature. For years I have kept this secret. Twelve years to be exact. That's how long I've been with Calvin Johnson. It really wasn't for me it was for him. To be honest for US..

I've kept those secrets so we could stay together. I'm talking bout career destroying secrets, that can make or break a guy or even destroy a family. Stuff that if it got out your life would basically be over...Or in our case..OUR life would be over. Because Calvin and I are in this together.

We are really REALLY careful to make sure our secret dose not get out. Calvin knows I love him with my all and ill keep quiet as long as he needs to me to. This hasn't been a walk in the park for me. To be honest, there were times were I thought I would spill out everything I was holding inside. Watching his back and mines was not an easy job..In fact it was a full time job, and it wasn't made any easier by keeping everything to myself. If it where just one person I could confide in a weight would be lifted off my shoulders.

I wouldn't dare breath a word of our business to anyone. Not even to my mother or my best friend Aaron. The things I do for love......I don't wanna mislead you..I really wouldn't have it any other way. I will do whatever it takes to be with my first and only true love..and I have.

Calvin was a very masculine man. He was 6 feet and 5 inches tall ,he had broad shoulders,sexy hazel colored eyes ,a voice that would make you melt, skin the color of caramel,tattoos all over his muscular arms and back. He was built like a Linebacker. He was on his way to becoming a successful NFL football player. At the time we met he was playing football at our high school. We didn't know each other at first. Sometimes I look back over those days and I chuckle a little. He used to stare at me.. it used to freak me out a little.. But I got used to it. I was a sophomore at the time and he was a senior.

One day while I was alone in the restroom he finally confronted me.

"Hey" he said.

I turned around from the sink.

"Hey" I said with a surprised look on my face.

"May I ask you a question?" I asked while my cheeks turned bright red.

"Sure" he smiled .

"Why do you stare at me so much ?" I asked nervously.

He looked around the restroom making sure no one was listing to us. "B-Because...." he stuttered.

"Because???" I asked with great curiosity in my voice.

"Because I found you very attractive.." he said as he brushed his hair with his hand and bit his lip.

I began to blush really hard."I think your attractive too.'' I said as I turned away in embarrassment.

The bell rung and it was time for the next period.

"Meet me at lunch." he said as he walked out.

"OK" I said with a huge smile.

It seemed as if time moved slower. There was 30 minutes before lunch and it felt like 30 years. I talked to my friend Aaron to past the time. He was a Junior and we were in Art class together. He was a very athletic brown skinned dude about 5'9 in height and was a really sweet and caring person.

"Hey Aaron." I said walking in to the classroom. He looked up at me.

"Wassup" he smiled.

"Nothing much..Wassup with you." I replied.

"Oh nun." he said as I took my seat next to him.

We did our work silently. He must have thought something was up because I was so quiet.

"Are you OK ?" he whispered to me.

"Yea I am...I'm just a little excited...about something" I answered

Calvin's Point Of View (POV)

I couldn't get my mind off of him. I barely could concentrate in class today. I couldn't wait to see him again today. I just wanna talk to him and hopefully get to know him better today. We had only 30 minutes until lunch but those minutes went by so slow they felt like fucking decades. The next thing I know the bell rung and FINALLY I could eat some food. I was hungry. I arrived at the cafeteria and I saw him sitting at a table with his friends.

Erick's POV

I was sitting at the lunch table on my phone and looked up and saw him walking toward my table.

"Wassup y'all" he said arriving at my table. Everyone spoke to him.

"Can I borrow your friend Erick for a sec." he said. I looked away while I blushed.

"Sure you can !" my friend Aurora said while she playfully hit me on the arm. I got up and walked away smiling.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" he said smiling at me.

We sat at a secluded table together while we ate lunch. We learned things about each other. But most importantly he came out to me. He told me he was gay and he's always been gay. He hid it really well. I couldn't even tell he was. That was one of things I liked about him. He was also very smart. I asked him if he could help me with my chemistry and he said "Sure". We planned to meet each other behind the Gym everyday so we could go to his house and do some practice problems. On that note our lunch concluded today.....

Please Vote comment and Follow. I would Love to hear your feedback. Lol Please Proceed to Chapter 2

Authors Note: Please Excuse any grammatical errors. Thank You.