14

January 3rd 2014

Calvin's POV

Christmas came and went. It was a new year. I had a feeling this was going to be a great year for Erick and I. "Happy New Year bae." I said as I kissed him. He buckled up his seat belt. "Happy New Year to you too baby. I'm wearing that new outfit you bought me." he said with a huge smile on his face. "I see. You look Good in it too." I said as I smirked at him. "Thank You." he said as he blushed. "You're welcome baby. " I said as we pulled up to the school. As I parked the car I saw a dude....He must have been new...He was sexy as fuck. Wait... what the fuck am I saying....I have all I need right now. That's Erick. But still though. Damn. That lil nigga was fine. "Calvin!!!!! Helloooooo. " Erick said to me. I broke out of my daze. "Uhh..Sorry. I was daydreaming..." I said. "Well we gotta go. It's almost time for class. I jumped out the car and got my suit out of the trunk. It was fresh from the cleaners. I was Gon be too fresh today.

Erick's POV

"Calvin I'm so happy for you baby. You're actually living out your dream. " I said as we walked into the school. "I know right. Imma get drafted by UA today." he said with a huge smile plastered on his face. I gave a slight hug. No one really noticed though. "I gotta go change bae. Go on to class before you're late OK. " he said. I did as I was told.

Unknown POV

Today was my first day at Central Point High. I was so nervous today...What if people didn't like me...What if I'm not accepted for who I am...All these thoughts ran through my head. What to do... What to do.... I decided to walk up to this really pretty girl. "Hi." was all I managed to say to her. "Hey. Are you new here ? I've never seen you before." she said. "Yes I am. I'm Andre from Ohio. I just moved here last December." I replied to her. "Oh well its nice nice meeting you Andre. I'm Aurora. Let me show you around." she said gesturing me toward her. I smiled. I'm glad I've made a friend already.

Erick's POV

I saw Calvin with this blonde cheerleader. He was laughing and talking to this bitch like he didn't have a boyfriend. From my view point it looked like they were flirting. Jealousy and Hurt began flowing through my veins at the same time. Then I began to think..."Maybe she's just a friend...." I thought to myself. I slowly tried to calm myself down. It barely worked. "Hey ways wrong with you." Calvin asked with concerned. I pulled him into the restroom. "Calvin...Are you cheating on me..." I asked him as a tear escaped my eye. He gasped. "No baby. Why would you think that?????"he said as he frowned. "Because I saw you talking to this really pretty girl and I got jealous." I said as I began to cry. He brought me in for a hug. "Baby I would never cheat on you...I love you way too much to cheat on you. We've been together to long. You give me fucking life. You give me a purpose in life. I love you so fucking much." he said as he wiped the tears away from his face. I kissed his fore head. "Baby I gotta go OK....The Ceremony...Remember" he said calmly. "Yea I do." I said as he wiped my face. "I promise Imma see you when its all over OK." he said to me. I nodded my head. He hugged and kissed me one more time before he headed toward the Gym.

Calvin's POV

Oh Wow...I'm baffled. I'm so sad. I just don't know what to say. I just don't know what to say. He basically told me that he doesn't trust me....I'm in a state of shock. I walked to the gym with all these thoughts in my head...I walked to the half full gym and sat at a table decorated with the school Colors...and then he walked in....NICK SABAN...The head Coach of The UA Football Team. I jumped out of my seat and I shook his hand. "Good Morning Son." he said as he gave me a pat on the back. "Good Morning Sir. I'm really excited to play for you." I said. "I'm really excited for you to play for me as well. Your stats are amazing." He replied. I was at loss of words. Was this a dream.....No it couldn't be. This had to be the happiest day of my life.....

Please Vote Comment and Follow. Your Support is greatly appreciated.