13

Wow. I just wanna say thank you all for your overwhelming support. I finally have reached my goal of 1,000 read. Thank You all so much. It means a lot to me. I love Y'all.

Christmas Day

Erick's POV

Today I woke up and I went downstairs. I had plenty of presents under the tree. I really wasn't expecting anything so I was really surprised. I got a I Pad , I Pod Touch, and some new clothes. "Merry Christmas." my parents said to me. "Merry Christmas to Y'all to." I said as I brought them in for a hug. We ate breakfasts and watched Christmas specials on TV all morning. "Merry Christmas Baby." Calvin texted me. "Merry Christmas Calvin. Am I going to see you today ?" I asked. I don't know I wanna your meet parents." he said. "Call me." I said. Seconds later my phone rung and I answered it. "What do you mean you wanna meet my parents..." I asked him. "I wanna meet them. That's what I meant." he replied. "Are you serious Calvin...Why you wanna meet them!! You didn't even wanna come out with me. Why would I let you meet my parents. " I screamed at him. "Because your my boyfriend and I'm your boyfriend. Besides you've met my parents anyways." he screamed at me. "Honey are you OK?" my mom asked. "Yes Ma'am I am." I lied. I went upstairs and closed the door. "Calvin! My parents don't know I'm gay nigga. They already have suspicions. If they meet you they Gon automatically know something's up between us. " I screamed. "Well you don't gotta holler lil boy." he screamed back at me. " I m not a lil boy." I said. "Yes you are. You're my lil boy." he said. "Nigga shut the fuck up." I said as I began to laugh. He began to laugh. "Why are you laughing ?" I asked him. "Because its cute when you're mad." he replied. I began to blush. "Bae I really wanna see you today." he continued to say. "Aweeeeeee." I said. "Come over in two hours" I continued to say. "Alright." he said. I ran downstairs to see my parents watching TV. "Um...I want y'all to meet a friend of mines today." I said to them nervously. "OK what time ?" they asked. " In about two hours." I replied. "OK" they said nonchalantly. I ran back up stairs and I called and told Calvin. He agreed to the time.

Two hours later Calvin pulled up in front of the house. "Who is that." my mom asked curiously. "That's my friend." I said as I played with my fingers nervously. "Mhmmmmmm." my mom said. He got out the car looking very handsome. He had on a nice light brown polo sweater, some jeans, some timberland boots and a matching snapback. He swiftly walked up to my house and onto the porch. Seconds later I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it." I said as I ran to the door. I opened the door to see him standing there. The house became silent. I know they had to be listing. "Hey. May I come in?" Calvin asked as he smiled at me. "Sure." I said I smiled back at him. He walked in and he was greeted by my mother. "Hello I'm Mariah." she said as she shook his hand politely. "Hello I'm Calvin." he said politely. My dad came out next. "Wassup." he said trying to sound cool. "I'm Terrance." he continued to say. "Wassup, I'm Calvin." he said as he shook his Hand. I just stood there nervously...So far they seemed to like him. Which was good. We all talked for about 30 minutes and as Calvin was about to leave...She asked him.......She asked him if he would like to stay for dinner.

"No thank you ma'am" Calvin said politely. They said Goodbye and he winked at me. And I blushed as always. My parents didn't notice. Thank God.

Unknown POV

I laughed to myself silently. What Kind of Christmas present was this ?

We've just moved to Alabama from Ohio. It seemed really boring here so far. I hated this place already and we haven't even unpacked yet. I carried boxes into our newly purchased house. My brother stood next to me as I marveled at the new house with a box full of all my personal belongings in my hand. " The House looks really nice doesn't it." he said. "Sure if you say so." I said. He leaned on the box that was in my hands. The weight of the box was too much. So I dropped the box. My brother fell to the ice cold ground with all my belongings. I laughed. "Sorry." I said as I smirked at him. "Shut the fuck up." he said as he chuckled. He got off the ground and ran into the house. Hopefully I could make the best of my Christmas in this boring lil town....and Maybe...Just Maybe I could enjoy the school I was supposed to go to at the start of the new year.....

2014 is gonna be a HUGE Year for Calvin and Erick. Tune in Next week See what will happen when this Mystery person and all the rest of the characters return to school for the next semester. Please Vote Comment and Follow.