10

I just wanna say THANK YOU. Thank you all for reading this book. I'm halfway to my goal of 1000 reads. It honestly means a lot to me. Also this is my 3rd update this week. I been working hard to try to make Y'all happy. Here's Chapter 10. :)

Erick's POV

I woke up in Calvin's big strong arms. I felt so safe in them. "Calvin." I whispered his name. He didn't answer. "Calvin." I said a little louder. "Yes baby." he whispered with his eyes closed. "Wake up bae. I gotta go home remember." I said. "Oh shit." he said as he jumped out of the bed. I went into the bathroom and I walked past the mirror. I forgot I was naked. I blushed as I looked at myself. I felt his hands snake around my waist and I knew it was Calvin. "Take a shower with me." he whispered in my ear. "OK." I replied. He turned on the shower and we both got in. I kissed him tenderly as the water ran over us. "I love you Erick." he said as be pulled me closer to my chest. "I love you too Calvin." I said sweetly. We grabbed the soap and began to lather each other. Then we rinsed ourselves , got out , and dried each other off. It was only 5:30 and I was supposed to be at home until 7 so we didn't have to rush. I put on his football jersey and my underwear. He put on some Superman boxers. We just relaxed and watched TV. My life was perfect. It couldn't get any better than this.

Aaron's POV

I was heated. I was even more jealous. I sat in a tree and I heard everything that went on. "CALVIN YESSS!" I heard that bitch Erick scream. My plan is falling apart. I gotta make a new one.....And then it hit me. What if I make Latterious my boyfriend and we team up against them. 'How diabolical of me.' I laughed as I thought to myself.

Latterious POV

"Hey Natalie." I said as I spoke into the phone. "We breaking up... Cause that thrill we used to have its dead." She Just sobbed on the phone. "I'm sorry. But I gotta go." I said then I Hung up the phone. I sat and thought as I watched TV...'That lil nigga Aaron was kinda Cute. Nahh I take that back. He was sexy as fuck. I think Imma make him my lil bitch......' I thought to myself.

Will Aaron's Plan Finally Work ????? Tune in next week to see. Hope Y'all enjoyed it. Comments , Votes, and follows are greatly appreciated.