9

Erick's POV

The date is December 3rd. Calvin and I have been dating for 5 months. We've been doing really well. He's really been keeping up to his promises. He's been trustworthy and really faithful too. Just like he promised. A lot of good things have been happening. First, Calvin was named the most valuable player of the season. Second, he has been contacted by colleges and schools like Alabama and Auburn University. They wanna give him a full scholarship if he Is willing to play football at there school. I thanked God all these good things were happening..but..I been thinking a lot lately though....I think I'm ready.....ready to show him how much I love him.....

Calvin's POV

I'm so fucking happy that me and my bae been together for 5 months. I feel really blessed I had him back in my life. He was my inspiration. My other half. I felt complete with him. Schools been contacting me saying that they would give me scholarships if I would play at there school and I was voted Most Valuable player of the year by my team. This made me even more happy. I was blessed all these good things were happening.

Erick and I was at my house just chilling, watching TV, and cuddling on the living room sofa. "I wanna give myself to you Calvin." Erick said with a sensual look in his eye. "I wanna make sweet love to you baby." I said. He got on top of me and kissed me. He kissed me with everything he had. I grabbed his ass as he kissed me with intense passion. "Damn...Imma make you my bitch tonight." I said. "Anything for you daddy." he said as I gently picked him up and carried him up to my bedroom. I put him on my bed and I hovered over him. "Damn you look so fucking beautiful under me." I said quietly. " "I know." he whispered to me. I took my shirt off revealing my body. I leaned in and kissed his neck. I sucked on his neck. "Damn..." he moaned. "You like that ma ?" I asked. "Yessssss." he moaned. I gave him a big ass hickey on his neck. I gently took his shirt off. "Why you being so gentle?"Erick asked. "Oh you want me to be rough ????"I asked sounding excited. "Yess...Yes I do."he said. I pinned him down on the bed. "Like this ma ?" I said. "Yes!" he screamed in excitement. I snatched off his pants. I kissed his chest and licked all over his body. Then I made him please me. "Do what you want to me ma..." I said.

Erick's POV

I got on top of my king. He wanted me to do what I wanted with his body so I did. I kissed his lips and he kissed mines. Our tongues played around with each other. He gripped my ass and I let out a moan. "Suck me up bae." he said sensually. I snatched off his pants and I continued to kiss all over his body. Closer and Closer I moved to IT. Slowly I removed his underwear to reveal a massive 10 inch dick in front of me. I was scared. But I continued for Calvin. He grabbed my head and forced my mouth on to it. I rapped my tongue around it and began to suck. "Ahhhhhh Fuck ! Nigga !!!!" Calvin moaned. He forced my head onto him even more. I gagged on his Dick and he loved it. He loved it so much he shot his seed in to my mouth. He kissed me and Ejaculation was all over our lips. "You my lil freak. " Calvin said. "I know daddy." I said sensually

Calvin's POV

I picked him up and threw him on the bed. We were both naked and he was mine...all mine. "Make love to me." Erick said. I crushed my lips on to his. I pinned him down on the bed and I slowly forced my Dick into him. "Ahhhhhh Calvin!!!!!" he moaned as a tear escaped from eye. "You OK bae ?" I asked. He nodded his head. Slowly...I went deeper into him. He let out a moan. "What's my name ?" I asked him. "Calvin." he whispered. I forced myself into him faster. "C-C-CALVIN!!!!!!!!" he screamed. In and out. In and out. I began to go faster. I felt myself cum into him. "Damn...That ass so tight." I said breathing heavily. "I know." he said. "We not done though." I said smirking. I wiped the sweat from my face and I picked him up. I fucked him in mid air then I slammed him onto the wall and we made sweet love on the wall... then the floor...and the bed again. Finally we were done. I pulled the covers over us and I pulled him closer to me and caressed his hair. We cuddled until we fell asleep.....

Wowww Calvin and Erick really are some freaks. Lol I hoped Y'all liked it. Tune in next time to see what happens next. :)