Seeing Again?

Ezra Pov

Blinded. No vision. Can't see

Sabine Pov

The kid was blinded. And now I guess, I'll never see those bright, blue eyes again... Just a big red light saber scar where his eyes should be.

Kanan Pov

How can I train him now? If I couldn't do it before with him being able to see, how  can I train  him without him seeing at all?  Well, i mustn't lose hope. I shall try my very best. Wait, there is no try only do or do not...

3 Hours later

Ezra Pov    Zeb helped me to our room so we could go to sleep. It sucks not being able to see where your going, like  when I'm going to go in the turret, I can no longer see the picture of my parents again or my new family!

Crew Pov

"Guys  we  have to help him..." Hera started."I know" Zeb said. "Kanan can't you do something to help him out?" Sabine asked." Like with the force?" " It's not fair for him to go though this!" Zeb commented." I'll think of something I promise!But I should of been me that maul hit,not him." I  announce

IN EZRA'S AND ZEB'S CABIN__________________

Ezra Pov 

I had the holocron in my hands, trying so hard to try to open it up so we could use the knowledge inside to destroy the remaining inquisitors and Vader for  killing Ahsoka. Then all I can remember is seeing a flash... Wait  seeing? I woke up and I was hit with a burst of color everywhere. I could see! I  ran to Kanan to tell him the news.

" What do you mean you can see again?" He asked

"I can see again!" I said

then Sabine stepped in and said" how many finger am I holding up?" It was 3. '' three!" I replied.

"Yup he can see." She said. Then Kanan gasped.  "What's wrong Kanan?" I asked.

"Ezra your eyes... Their  yellow...."

"Ezra my room, NOW!"

IN KANAN'S ROOM____________

"Ezra did you open the holocron?"

"Well, yeah  but...."

"No!" He yelled

"What?" I  asked not understanding.

"Ezra, in order to open a sith holocron, you must be a sith or, on the dark side. Ezra your going to the dark side." He sadly said.

with that new knowledge, Ezra collapsed and passed out.

We brought him to medbay. I went  in his and Zeb's room, found the device and destroyed  it....