Saving an Apprentice

Kanan Pov

I  felt our bond snap. Which meant that Ezra went to the  dark side.I  went to the common room to go tell the rest of the  crew when we received an imperial message from Vader...

"Hello rebels, you might of noticed that I have your jedi's young Palawan. Well, I have finally turned him to the dark side, he's very stubborn you know. So, now he's a massive threat to your prescious rebellion. If you want him  back, we'll be at the old rrepublic medical station. See you real soon and before I go, this is what happens when your being stubborn to the Empire..."

It was Ezra, he had cuts and bruises all over him. And  a massive scar above his right eye.

" what did he do to him?" I  asked Hera.

"I don't know but don't worry we'll get him back." She reassured me.

Then Zeb stepped in..."uh yeah.... But isn't he being trained under Vader?"

"Leave it to  Zeb to Ruin  A beautiful moment.'' Sabine said.

"Yup.'' Chopper beeped.

''Okay, well we need a plan then.'' I said.

One hour later 

"Okay do we know the plan?" I I asked

Everyone just groaned.

The plan was that when we get to the station, they will take care of the power as a distraction and I'll dead with Vader and later when I hopefully knock him out I'll fight  Ezra and slash him in the same place that maul did and try  to turn him back to normal.

"Kanan that's the  seventh time you've asked us calm down.'' Zeb said

" alright everyone, we're here.'' Hera said.