Saving Him From Him

Crew Pov 

"Well, what do we do then?" Hera asked. "I'm not sure that we can do anything.'' I answered in sadness."I could try with the force or use my holocron, but it wasn't his fault,it was mauls. For telling him all these things that wernt even true at all.'' I  told them.

LATER KANAN'S ROOM (KANAN'S ROOM)

I was meditating and I came into contact with Master Yoda, he told that if we wanted to save Ezra, which we do,  one of us  had to blind him again, for good.I was devastated at what we had to do  him. He just got his sight back, and now we had to take it away? Why is it always him that has to suffer? It's just not fair, he's only fifteen years old!He shouldn't have too go through all of this!

We kept Ezra in the turret, so he could look st the stars, or at the picture of his parents for the last few times.

______Ezra pov______

I feel the darkness inside of me, growing strionger minute by minute.then the whole ship shook and I heard a raspy breathing sound coming towards me and it all went black...

Kanan Pov

Vader was on board and he made his way through the common room where he saw us and shot us with  stunners and we all blacked  out.. When we woke up, we went to go check on Ezra, only to find him missing.

_______vader pov_____

We finally had this force sensitive child. Now all I had to do is to try him  to the dark side, which would be easy cause he was falling into the darkness.

"Wake up boy!"

"Where am I?" He asked.

"You're on my star destroyer and about to become my dark side apprentice.''

"What?! Never!" He said.

"Then your friends will suffer for your stuberness!"

"wait!... Okay I'll be your apprentice." He said.

"Good choice... Now tell me where your rebel base is.''

''NO.''

"Then be punished."