Confronting His Padawan

Kanan Pov 

We arrived at the station and we all split up.  But when I was on the Ghost, I could still feel Ezra's fear. There was so much of it.

I set off for Vader and about 5 minutes after we split up, the power went out. That's my signal I guess I thought. Then I saw   Vader. I chargered at him and I asked him a simple question... '' where is my Padawan?" His response just through me off guard " Taking care of your friends." 

With aa little bit of dark side, I knocked him out and headed for the power control. My comm beeped 

" Kanan? Where are you we need you up here!!" It was Hera 

" what is it?" 

"We found Ezra and he's not to happy to see us."

As soon as I got there, I saw him I said his name and got his attention.  We fought., all of us even chopper. It was the Ghost Crew  vs Ezra Bridger.about ten minutes into the fight  I managed to strike him with my saber. He blacked out and we were heading to the ghost when we ran into Vader.

"Where do you think your going with my student?" He asked 

" Taking him back." I said

"He'll join me soon and if not me, then another dark side user.'' Then he turned aroun and left.

Later on the ghost

Vader really hit the kid hard with his  sword and kept bruises on his left arm, stomach and a few scars.

But we were still really happy to get him back.