{•3•}

Hiccups POV

I crack the door to my moms hut and look across the room at the girl. I smiled to myself watching her sketch in her journal. She had her head tilted to the side, bitting her lip, her h/c hair falling to the opposite side of her face. She was so pretty, and I couldn't wait to meet her dragon. I open the door and smile "Who's ready to go to Changewing island?"

Regular POV

I sat in the bed, editing the Gronckle page in my journal. Hiccup walked into the house, "Who's ready to go to Changewing island?" He asked with one arm behind his back the other one in the air. I giggle "sounds like you are."

He smiled and put the other hand behind his back before walking over. I tilt my head "okay, what are you hiding?" He smiled cheekily and pulled out a pair of crutches from behind his back "ta da!"

I giggled and smiled "oh hiccup, you didn't have to do this for me." He walked over and handed them to me. "But I felt bad for giving you a broken leg, so I decided to make up for it." He sat down next to me.

"Well your gonna have to do better than crutches to make up for a broken leg hiccup." We both laugh. His laugh was so perfect.
Wait, what?

I started to stand up, when I stumbled slightly, I immediately felt two firm hands on my shoulder keeping me upright. I take the crutches under my arms and then started to make my way forward. Pretty soon I was out the door, hiccup still right beside me in case I stumbled.

We got outside and onto the porch. There was a step down, but I didn't know that. So I stumbled and lost balance, falling forward. But before I knew it, there was an arm around my waist, keeping me from falling. I look back and smile "thanks hiccup." He smiled back at me.

"Hiccup, whose that?" I hear a voice and look up to see the most furious looking blonde you'd ever seen.

"Oh, um, Astrid, this is-"
"My names y/n," I finish Hiccups sentence. Hiccup smiled and nodded "yes, this is y/n."

"Well where are you going with her?" Astrid asked.

"Astrid, first off, why do you care? We're not together anymore, you chose Eret over me. And second off, why are you acting like this? This isn't you."

Astrid huffed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever hiccup, have fun." And with the flick of her hair, she walked away into the village.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Hiccup said helping me get back on the crutches.
"Hey, it's no biggie." I said and started to hobble off the deck. Hiccup whistles behind me, then a shadow forms over the top of me. I look up and gasp slightly in astonishment.

The Nightfury lands in front of me. I smile and drop the crutches and crawl over it the dragon. "Hey buddy," I smiled examining his body. The dragon was much thicker bodied than Nightshade. I smiled looking at his wings.

Hiccup chuckled at me. "His names Toothless." I laugh "I get it, retractable teeth. Funny." Hiccup chuckled "come on, the sooner we get to Changewing island, the sooner we can find your dragon."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Heyy! Leave a comment on how I can improve my story! Tysm!