{•10•}

Hiccups POV
"We need to get y/n back as fast as possible. But how do we do that," I asked the group, pacing back and forth deep in thought.

"Well, we could ask her dragon." Tuffnut suggested.
"Uh huh, and how to you suppose we do that?" Snotlout asked.

"Turn around." Ruffnut said.
Everybody turns around and sees y/n's dragon, Nightshade flying through the sky. She lands frantically and scrambles over to me, making urgent, scared tongue rolling sounds.

"Hey girl, shh it's alright. What's the matter? Where's y/n?" I speak softly to her. Then I notice a price of leather strapped around her neck. I take it off and a note falls out, I pick it up.

"Oh! Hiccup look! Something fell off of her!" Tuffnut said, pointing at the paper jumping up and down slightly.

"Yes tuff, I know." I say with a slight eye roll before reading the note.

Dearest Hiccup,
I have your little girlfriend here in my clutches! Here's how you're going to get her back, you're going to go to Ventula island with both the nightfuries. You will hand over both dragons to me, or your little friend gets killed.
-Dagur.

"Dagur has y/n, he wants us to meet him at Ventula to exchange her, for both toothless and her Nightfury," I tell the group, scratching Nightshades head.

"B-but Ventula is near Changewing Island." Fishlegs pointed out, a hint of fright in his voice.

Something clicked on my head. Ventula is right beside Changewing Island.
"Gang, I know exactly how we're going to get
y/n back."

~time skip~
Your POV

"Surprise!" Dagur said popping in front of my cage. "Did you miss me?" He asked with a smirk, leaning against the cage with his forearms.

All I did was glare at Dagur, making it clear my hatred towards him. He rolled his eyes. "It's been half a day now, and were docking at Ventula, where we have requested to meet Hiccup." He informed me.

"Hiccup is going to stop you, you'll never take our dragons." I say confidently, glaring at Dagur still.

"Now, that's my problem. You've been so sure that hiccup is coming to save you. So now, every time you have a little, outburst of hope, I'm going to give you a lesson." He smirked, reaching around his back, opening up the door to my cage.

My stomach turned to stone at the fear of that he meant by a lesson. I was about to find out.

In the blink of an eye, I felt a sharp pain on my upper arm. I let out a cry of pain, looking at my now bleeding arm.

"Hiccups not going to like this," I mumble, testing to see how far he would go. He smirked and then in a flash, another sharp pain, this time it was across my cheek. Tears glazed my eyes as I toughed my face, looking up at Dagur.

"Now, no more of this hope stuff." He glared before leaving, shutting the cage door behind him.

After I'm sure he's gone, I break down crying, from the pain, and the fear.

"Hiccup, please get here soon."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey everybody! Okay so I have a couple things to say,
I'm not going to update until this chapter gets 3 votes. So yeah, don't forget to vote, comment and share! 💞