Selfies

Cara

Oh. My. God.

Have I died and gone to mate heaven?

This man in front of me..he was perfection. He was everything that I wanted in a mate. Honestly perfection wasn't even a strong enough word to describe this mans sheer and utter..beauty.

He seemed to be around 6'5 or so from what I count estimate. His night black hair was slicked to the side which framed his sharp facial features. His sparking grey eyes were trained on me like he was drinking me in. His eyes bore into mine as he analyzed and saved every single detail about me. His eyes roamed further down my body and I could feel myself heating up at the thought of him touching and caressing me in all of the right places.

I knew he could smell my arousal now as his eyes darkened ever so slightly.

He took a step forward towards me. And I could see the muscles in his arms twitch. He was muscular but he didn't look like an insane bodybuilder. I could tell he took care of himself very nicely physically.

He was pure man and he was all mine. That sent a frenzy of butterflies in my stomach and I was suddenly nervous.

He wasn't moving or reacting the way I've seen some mates do. Was I not attractive? Was there a stain on my shirt? Did I forgot to put on pants this morning?

He turned to my father, "I want to take her back with me." He spoke with a low tone which vibrating through my body. I couldn't help but shiver.

Wait what?

"No way. This is my home. Everyone and everything I know is here." I retorted.

"I don't care. You will come with me today willingly or not." He said with his eyes turning darker, but not with lust this time.

I wanted to fight back but he had used his Alpha tone on me. I couldn't say anything even if I wanted to.

I stormed off brushing past him slightly but not before fingers wrapped around my waist and pulled me against a hard body. By the tingles, I knew it was him.

He leaned in and whispered dangerously close to my ear, "My name is Valentino but you can call me anything you want me to cara mia."

I shivered lightly at the pure proximity of him. I knew he could feel how affected I was by him because a small smirk graced his plump lips.

He backed away and spoke, "We will leave in an hour. I will leave with you. No exceptions."

I rolled my eyes, "Fuck you. I leave on my own terms."

He smirk grew wider, "All in due time my love."

And then he laughed.

Fucker. I turned and walked to my room

Stupid mate trying to tell me what to do. I do what I want when I want and no Alpha is going to tell me otherwise.

In midst of my rant, my phone came to life blaring Work by Rihanna. I reached in my pocket and pulled it out. I glanced at the screen and almost had a heart attack. It was Carson.