Confrontation

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. I'd really appreciate it
_______________________

Valentino

God. She was so infuriating but Jesus was she sexy as hell. She decided to be a tease and leave me here with a raging boner.

I so desperately wanted to run after her and have my way with her but I had more self control than that.

No matter what I did to control myself, my mind can't wandering back to her. How she felt sitting on my lap like that and how her skirt flared around her caused her to be pressed directly against me with only my jeans and her panty being the only barrier between our sexes.

It's only been a day and she already has me drooling or her. My little mate was something else.

Opting out of a cold shower I decided to take matters in my own hands literally. Starting off slow, I reached my hand into my jeans and slowly started to palm myself. I tilted my head back and hissed in pleasure. All the thoughts in my head all consisted of Cara. Just the thought of her name made my dick swell even further with arousal.

Freeing myself from the confines of my boxers, I grasped a hold of my length and slowly stroked myself. How I just wanted to mark and be with my mate in every way possible. I wanted to make our mating to be special so that she'd never forgot the feel of me in her even when we were apart. I wondered how she would sound moaning out my name while underneath me. I quickened my pace causing me to let out a soft moan. I imagined me being deep in her with her soft moans in my ear that were urging me to go faster. How her legs would wrap around me pushing me to be deeper in her.

I was so close. So close. Just as I felt myself coming to my climax, the door slammed open.

"Dude! You'll never believe–" His words were stopped short when he saw the compromising position I was in. I expected him to run out or do something but no. His eyes were stuck on my cock. He just stared, not moving a muscle.

My fucking Beta was looking at my cock like he wanted it.

Confused, I moved quickly making sure to tuck myself securely back in my jeans. I felt like a kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Elliot quickly shake his head and his eyes refocused. The tips of his ears were burning a bright red and I could've sworn the faint smell of arousal floated towards my nose.

He finally got the courage to speak. "I uh was just coming to tell you that Amelia was here...". He was constantly rubbing the back of his neck which indicated his blatant uneasiness.

The thought of Amelia instantly killed any of the remaining hardness that I may of still had. I groaned while running my hand over my face, "You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm afraid not. She said she won't leave until she sees you." He told me.

"Keep my mate away from her. I'll be down in a moment. I'd rather not have that trash in my office." I spat, instantly voicing my hatred for her.

He nodded and quickly raced out of the room. I let out a breath that I wasn't aware I was holding. How awkward.

Standing up while adjusting my jeans, I made my way downstairs to deal with this pest. I wish she'd leave me the hell alone.

Right as I hit the bottom step, I heard her shrill voice ring out.

"Ohhhh Val!" I could hear the rapid clicking of her heels as she rushed over to me. Her heels were probably worth more than my entire outfit.

She squealed and wrapped her arms around me. "Oh baby. I missed you so much." She leaned in to kiss me but I turned my cheek at the last minute.

"What the fuck Val. Kiss me." She grabbed my face and smashed my lips against hers. I gently grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away. I started scrubbing off her disgusting lipstick from my lips.

"Don't fucking touch me." I spat. Her touch disgusted me and my wolf was howling with anger.

She recoiled and frowned. "What did I do...? We're supposed to have our ceremony today. I'm going to become your Luna."

I scoffed. "I'd never have you as my Luna."

She huffed and crossed her arms. "We had an agreement and you signed it. My daddy will be furious about this."

"I don't fucking care. Tell him. I don't give a fuck what I said or what agreement I signed. Get off my land." I commanded in my Alpha tone.

She squinted her eyes and came close to me, sniffing. "Have you been...with another female? You reek of her scent."

I rolled my eyes. "Does it matter?"

"Vino?" I heard a soft voice say. I turned my head and watched as my beautiful mate descended down the stairs. What drew me more to her was that she was dressed in one of my white button up shirts with no pants what so ever. Her long red hair was down and had the slightest hint of curl to them.

She looked like a goddess. Especially in my clothes. Here comes that boner again.

"My beautiful female." I opened up my arms and she wasted no time coming into them and curling herself into my chest.

"Who is this Vino?" She asked softly. I gripped her waist tighter to me.

"She's someone who was just about to leave." I said smoothly. My wolf was calmed in her presence. Not even this skank could ruin my calm right now.

Amelia flared her nose and left with a loud huff. "You will pay Valentino."

I rolled my eyes. Her threats meant nothing to me. She was one of the weakest wolves I knew.

"You're welcome." I heard my mate say. I turned my head towards her. She had a mischievous smirk placed on her plump lips.

"For what? I did all the work." I said, turning my whole body to face her this time. I couldn't stop my eyes from trailing up and down her body.

She snorted and crossed her arms which unknown to her knowledge actually lifted her female assets. My eyes flicked to them quickly.

"My eyes are up here Valentino." She said while she lifted my chin so that I could see her beautiful eyes.

"I know that. Why are you wearing my shirt? Not that I'm complaining." And honestly I wasn't. She looked fantastic and smelled just like me. My wolf was ecstatic.

"Elliot thought it would be a fantastic idea to throw a freaking water balloon at me. God knows why he did it. Your shirt was the nearest thing I saw plus it's like super comfortable." She explained while motioning me to follow her upstairs.

I'd never get rid of my female. She was perfection. I could never live without her.