06 Cabins

Draco's POV

I felt so bad for Hermione, I still can't believe I took her to my room. Don't get me wrong her I ain't complaining. I really enjoyed having her in my bed.  But why did I think for one second that we could be more. I don't need her. I'm not here for love. I'm here for school. I mean we didn't do anything stupid. I was trying to calm her down. Which by the way worked. When he told me she didn't want to move from the position we were in it made me feel so happy and tingly inside. I don't know why I felt tingly. I mean I don't have any feelings for her. Well, I thought I did when I saw her laying next to me when we woke up. At that moment I realized that I really really like her. But now? I don't. I can't believe I thought I liked the mu-her. I was super excited to be spending a whole month with her in a cabin. Now I'm not so excited. I feel like all we would do is fight. But at the same time we wouldn't. I know we are friends but after earlier she might feel awkward around me.

I finished my packing and now hand in hand we are walking to her common room. I really don't care if people see us together. We may not be together, but those other people don't. And I'd like to keep it that way. We get to the painting, she says the word and we walk in. Still hand in hand might I add. When we walk in we see three heads turn our way, Harry, Ron, and Ginny. Ron's eyes go huge. I put on my masterly mastered smirk.

"Where were you 'Mione? We were worried sick!" Harry says

"Maybe ask Ron that. He should have commanded me to stay, and I would have stayed. Isn't that right Ron?" Mimi [pronounced: meme] asks. We're did that nickname come from? Doesn't matter I like it. And what does she mean by command?

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." No shit Sherlock, " but part of what I said was true. It is your fault. And yes in a way you would do want ever I asked you to do." Is he serious right now? "So pull up your big girl pants and quite your whining," what the hell! I look at Mimi and I see tears down her face a second time in one day.

"You can't make her do anything Weasel! Why the hell do you think you can? She ain't your puppet you can screw around with. She is human and deserves someone who cares for her. You obviously don't. You just want her for your own pleasure. You make me sick," I say with venom in my voice. I pull on Mimi's hand, see I never let go of her hand, and took her up to her dorm. Before I went into her shared room she told me that boys weren't allowed in it, so I stayed the closest I could until she finished.

"I'm done. Thank you so much for coming with me. I don't know if I could have handled that with out you. Thank you," she tells me. I swell with pride

"Before we go down, go get your suitcase. You can just leave it in my room until we go to dinner so no one will bother us," I propose

"Good thinking, give me a second. I'll be right back," she says

She comes out with suitcase in hand, "okay let's go."

I grab her suitcase in one hand and hold her hand in my other one. We walk down the stairs and ignore everyone's stares.

We get to my room and she puts her suitcase next to mine.

"Do you want to lay down?" Mimi asks

"Sounds like a great plan," I answer. We climb into my bed and she gets comfy then I shape myself next to her so we are close.

"Would it be okay if I start calling you Mimi? I ask

"Mimi huh? I think I would be okay with that. I like it. It's cute,"she replies