16 Hurray!

Hey guys, sorry for the huge wait, my mother took my laptop away. And thats what I use to write with. But Im back now!

Hermione's POV

"Come on Mimi! You need to bring your inner child out! Can we please go rolling down the hill? It's so much fun! We haven't done anything fun together in a while," Draco begged me.

"I love you babe, but rolling down a hill? Really? Isn't that just a bit to childish?" I retorted.

"Just let yourself go for today. Please? Today is for us. We can do anything. Act like a stupidly cute in-love couple, or we can run around and do fun childish things. Or we could be dull and sit in the library and just talk. I want to have fun! I want to have fun with the one I love, you," Draco continued to beg. He did give really good points.

"Alright, alright, lets have some fun," I caved in.

"YES!" Draco exclaimed, while doing a fist pump. He is such a dork. But thats part of why I love him.

I punched Draco in the shoulder and yelled, "Your it!" And bolted. Tag has always been one of my favorite games to play when I was a child. And I still love it.

"Woah, wait a minute! I don't know what to do! Mimi! How do I play this game?" Is he joking? He has to be joking. Well, he was born in the wizarding world, I wasn't. I sighed and stoped running, and jogged back to him.

"Tag is the easiest game ever made. So since I said your it, you have to chase after me trying to tag me back. Does that make any sense?" I explained.

"So, your saying that I have to run around chasing you, trying to touch so I'm not it anymore?" Draco asked.

"Yes! Yes, exactly. I was starting to think you were dumb, I mean, this game is super duper easy, and fun," I replied back.

"Hey! I can't believe my own girlfriend thinks I'm dumb," Draco pouted. I laughed at him. I ran up to him, and hugged him, whispering,

"You're it," I bolted away from him laughing. He glared at me, but he couldn't keep a small smile off of his lips.

"I'll get you Mimi!" He said laughing. He started after me. We were running all around the grassy area by the Black Lake. Draco got close, but not close enough. Whenever Draco got close, I always let out a small shriek.

"Got you!" Draco said as he hooked his left arm around my left hip.

I laughed at his childishness and let all my weight free, knowing either. Draco will catch me, or we fall together.

"Hermione!" He yelled. I looked up at him curiously.

"Hermione!" Draco yelled again. I didn't get it, I was looking up at Draco, yet he wasn't yelling, it sounded like him, but his lips weren't moving. I kept hearing my name being called by Draco, but his lips never moved. Draco's voice, calling my name, got smaller, and smaller. And before I knew it, I blacked out.

*~*

When I woke up I was surrounded by people. I recognized their faces, but I didn't remember who they were. Wait, I take that back, I remember the kid with bleach blonde hair. All I remember about this boy is that he is my boyfriend. I scored good. I mean look at him. He is freaking hot.

"Hermione!" A girl with bright reddish, orange hair called. I looked over at her and just smiled. I didn't remember her name and I didn't want to hurt her feelings by asking what her name is.

"Thank god your awake Mimi," my nameless boyfriend said. I was about to say something, but the doctor walked in.

"I'm glad your awake Hermione, because you went into a coma twice now, I need to ask a couple of questions," the doctor said when he saw that I was awake. I nodded at what he was saying.

"Okay, so what is your name?" The doctor started.

"Hermione, " I answered. That was a super simple question.

"I'm sorry, I meant what is your full name?" She reworded.

"Um, Hermione Granger?" I answered, only my statement sounded more like a question. After I said my name things started coming back to me. I remembered Draco's name, Ginny's, I remembered everyone's name. Everything is coming back.

"Are you guessing your name?" The Doctor inquired.

"Oh, no. I know my name is Hermione Granger," I said in confidence.

"Very good. I have a very good feeling that your on the road of recovery," the Doctor said. Thank goodness! Everybody in the room cheered. I very well hope this nightmare is finally in the past.