14 Movement

Hermione's POV

Open eyes! Why wont you open eyes! I need to get to Draco. He needs me! Just move anything. Anything! Hey! I moved a finger! Okay next step move your hand.

"Doctor! Doctor she is waking!" I'm assuming a nurse hollered.

"Her wrist just moved!" Yea, that's right, I was able to move my wrist.

CRACK

Sounds like someone just  apparited into my hospital room. Come on eyes, see who it is. I see a strip of light, it's getting bigger, and bigger. For a moment I'm blinded by a bright light. Everything is coming into focus. I see a couple of nurses checking all my vitals, a doctor going over, I'm guessing, notes on his clipboard.

"Hey beautiful," woah, Draco's voice sounds horrible. It's so coarse and scratchy. It sounds like it hurts to talk.

"Hey Draco," okay, so talking is not the best thing to do right now.

"Hey shh, the doc said it will take a couple of days for your voice to go back to normal," Draco scarcely said.

"No you shush. Your throat has more damage than mine," I scarcely said back.

"You both shut up before I kill you both," Gin replied while walking in with Harry. Harry chuckled at what his girlfriend said.

"Yes ma'am," Draco and I said simultaneously. We looked at each other and cracked a smile.

"Doctor is coming!" Someone yelled. Everyone scrambled to get in a proper seat. Gin is sitting in the chair closest to me on the left, Ron is farthest away, Harry is on the other side of my bed just observing the scene that is playing out before him.

"Hello Hermione. I don't want you to talk, but how are you today?" The Doctor asked. I gave him a thumbs up.

"Good, good. Your vitals seem to be in good shape as well. If this keeps going you will be able to get out of here in just a few days," the Doctor continued.

"Finally!" Harry and Gin said at the same time.

"I do feel better then I have in awhile. Have you been able to find an antidote for my condition?"

"Well, not yet, but I said no talking. So what we are going to try is to make an antidote with a little bit of the disease with it. That is probably hard to understand, but this is the same concept as a flu shot. Only this time there will be magic involved to make sure it works. You are going to have a nurse in your room at all times. We have no idea when or if you will have another pain attack. If worse comes to shove, you can slip back into a coma. We want to make sure nothing will get worse in your condition. Only better."

"So your saying that I'm not allowed to leave the hospital for a week?" I questioned. I can't stay here for a week! I need to help take care of Draco!

"It all depends. We are going to monitor you to make sure nothing happens, or nothing comes back. I'm sure you understand," The Doctor replied.

"Yea I guess that makes sense," I mumbled.

"Good, now no more talking. Got it?"  I nodded in response.

After the Doctor left I started coughing uncontrollably. I couldn't stop coughing. It hurt to cough, like something was trying to crawl out of my throat. I heard someone yell that I'm coughing up blood. That can not be good. I started getting stomach compulsions soon after I started coughing up blood. The pain hurt so, so, bad. I heard someone say they could loose me. Whatever that meant. Then I heard Gin yelling at me to stay awake. To not close my eyes. But all that yelling died in vain.

"I'm-I'm so-sorry," was the last words I said before I blacked out.