10 When the World Comes Crashing Down

*not edited
Hermione's POV

I woke up with stomach pains and a huge migraine, and the stomach pains are not from what Draco and I did. I didn't feel sick, I felt like I have boulders in my stomach and nails getting hammered into my head. I can't even get up to go get Draco. If I move, the pain will be a million times worse. I have already tried getting up, thank you.

"Mimi! We are going to be late! Get up and get dressed fast!" Draco yelled, "Can't believe I'm say that to Hermione Granger" he mumbled after. I didn't even try making a noise. My head is pounding even more now that he yelled across the house.

"Mimi?" He asked in a normal tone, thankfully. I still didn't say anything. "Mimi? Are you alright? Hermione!" Your so close! Just walk in already and take me to Madam Pomfrey!

"Hermione!" He found me! Finally! "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He questioned. I know I can't say sentences so I just said, "Nurse," in a really weak voice. It sounded like a mouse.

"Okay, uhh, uhh, okay. I'm taking you to her right now. Don't worry everything will be fine." Did I mention that my hair is in a complete mess, my eyes are squeezed shut, and my body is hunched up into a fetal position.

Draco picked me up bridal style and ran out of our common room towards Madam Pomfrey's. As he ran I clung tightly onto his neck. He burst into her room and laid me down on one of her beds and yelled for Pomfrey. As he turned around to go back to me, I got this wave of pain starting at my head and slowly working its way down to my toes. It was excruciating pain. Almost like the Cruciatus curse. I tightened the hold of my body. I don't know what this pain is, I don't want to know either. I just want it gone!

Draco's POV

When I saw her in fetal position, I went into frantic mode. She had tear stains on her cheeks, her eyes were squeezed shut. The whole time I ran her to Madam Pomfrey's I thought in my head, she is fine, it's just a little bit of pain, it will go away. She will be fine. But when I saw her shrink into herself even more, I knew something was wrong. I hope Madam Pomfrey will be able to figure out what it is soon.

I turned back to her just as she relaxed. "Hermione?" She didn't  answer me. I ran over to her and lightly pushed her. She didn't respond to anything. She past out. This is not good.

"MADAM POMFREY GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE SOMEONE DIES!" I screamed. I don't know where she is but she needs to get here right now. Mimi needs help now. For all I know she could be dying!

"I'm here! I'm here! What's wrong? What happened?" Madam Pomfrey asked as she ran into the room. Finally!

"Where the hell were you?! For all I know she died!" I yelled, you have no idea how pissed I am that she wasn't in here. This is her job, you can't just abandon it.

"Are you saying you don't know how to check for a pulse?" She questioned. Seriously? "This is not the time for sarcasm. All I know is that when I found her in her room she looked just like that. Only she passed out. I'm guessing from pain. Please fix her."

"I will do my best, I want you to go down to the Great Hall and eat some breakfast then go get McGonnagal. Seriously eat some breakfast, it will help your nerves, no go!" I don't want to leave her, but she could be in a really risky situation.

"Alright, if I'm not back and something goes wrong try to find away to tell me right away okay?"

"Okay, now go!"