11 He's Dead?!?

Hi everyone! I'm Venus and I just wanted to say thank you so so so much for reading my book! I know this is pretty late for my first authors note, but I hate them so I'll do minimum of them. I am terribly sorry for updating randomly and long!! I know it's no excuse but I do have things going on that I have not had enough time to update regularly. I am so thankful for all who have continued on reading my book and I hope you enjoy it. So sorry this is long. Though, just as a reminder, please vote, comment and share!!
         -Venus💋👣

*unedited

Draco's POV

"I'm so sorry Hermione. I didn't mean to. He just got me so mad. How could he let you get so sick? He didn't take care of you. I'll try better. I swear upon Dumbledores grave that I'll try to act better around Draco. I'm so sorry."

Who the hell is that? Do they not know Mimi is in St Mungo's? Wait, do they think I'm Mimi? The curtains are closed so they can't see me and I can't see them.

"Wake up 'Mione, we need you back here with us. I need you, I miss you. I'm so sorry for treating you like scum. I know you will never take me back, but I just want-"

Okay I've had enough.

"Damn right she will never take you back." I growled. My voice sounded even scarier then normal from some injury I am not aware of.

"D..Draco?" Ron whimpered.

"What." I stated

"uh..um..I'm..I'm-"

"Oh spit it out already!"

"I'm sorry for what I did," Ron cowardly said. For what he did?

"What did you do," I demanded.

"You don't remember?" He asked.

"Would I be asking if I did?" I asked coldly.

"Uh no, you wouldn't,"

"Right. Now what did you do to me?" I asked.

"Well um you see, you came into our common room to tell us what happened to 'Mione and as soon as the words came out of your mouth that she was hurt I lunged at you. I didn't even think about what I was doing. I grabbed your throat and squeezed. You were past out by the time someone was able to pull me off of you. I..I'm so sorry. I acted on impulse. I'm so sorry. 'Mione is going to kill me when she finds out," Ron explained. He tried to kill me?! What the hell is wrong with him? I'm starting to think keeping the curtains closed was a good thing.

"Why are you so jealous of me Ron. You know why she left you. You know what you did wrong. You can not be jealous when all you did to her was hurt her. Do you know how many times she has come to me crying about you? You should be so ashamed of yourself! She doesn't even want you to talk to her because of how horrible you treated her. You shouldn't want her back. You need to figure what is going on in that dirty little brain of your to be able to mentally abuse her so bad. I want you to leave right now. If you don't leave now I will bash your head in and kill you," I tried to sound soft, but it didn't work out so well.

I am getting a huge headache just listening to his petty excuses.

"Draco I'm sorry, I was blinded by anger. Forgive me!" Ron raised his voice.

"You were blinded by so much jealousy you almost killed you ex's boyfriend! All you care about is your petty little self! If you killed me, Hermione never would have talked to you again! You really don't care about her, do you! You just like the tittle as Hermione Grangers boyfriend! Ugh! You disgust me! Now get out!" I started yelling towards the end of my rampage. Yelling hurts very bad by the way.

"Your right. I'm sorry I shouldn't-

"Ronald? What are you doing here? I told everyone that no one is to visit anyone at all for the week. Get out!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed.

"So-sorry ma'am, I'm leaving right now," Ron stuttered. He then got up quickly and fled the hospital wing.

"Draco?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"I'm over here," I replied.

"I'm so sorry dear. No one is suppose to be here. How are you feeling?"

"My throat hurts really bad, found out I can't really move my neck. When can I go see Hermione?" I requested.

"You need to get better before you can even think of leaving here. Ronald almost killed you. You have been unconscious for two days. You need to recover. No more talking. Your throat is very raw. If you do as I say then you'll be out of here within two days," Madam Pomfrey told me.

"Fi-" I started.

"Nope, no talking remember? That starts right now," she said.

That's not fair! UGH I don't know if can stop talking for two days. I'm going to kill Ron when I get out of here. Two whole days of not talking. Looks like I'll be talking to myself for a long while. What? I'm not afraid to admit it anymore. You would be talking to your self to if you couldn't talk for two whole days. I cant even ask if Mimi is okay! Now THAT will bother me the whole two days.

Madam Pomfrey peeked around her office door and said, "Hermione is doing alright. She hasn't gotten better, but not worse."

Just as I opened my mouth, Madam Pomfrey added, "Don't you dare say one word." How did she know?

This is going to be a long two days..

^~^

I have been nursed back to health. I didn't talk once. Aren't you proud? Well I am. Do you have any idea how hard it was? Although I would gladly take no taking for a whole week then get killed, well more like murdered.

"Alright Draco, I want you to take speak therapy. It will help get your voice back and restore your throat mostly back to normal. I don't want you to talk until you are in therapy. From there they will tell you when and if you are ready to talk. Got it? Just nod if you do," Madam Pomfrey informed me. I nodded to her.

"I'm going to go get the therapist now, when you start out it will hurt a lot to speak. Be careful. Alright I'm off."

Finally! Only a few more minutes until I can at least utter a word! During those two days of not talking, I wondered if mute people ever missed talking. I will never understand how someone could just stop talking.

I hear click of heels coming towards the wing. My curtains open and,

"Hello Draco," the blood from my face drains cold as I look at who is standing in front of me.