~When you hang out~

(Y/N) = Your Name

   (B/F/N) = Best Friend's Name

 (F/N) = Friend's Name

 (E/C) = Eye Colour

 (H/C) = Hair Colour

 (F/C) = Favourite Colour

Karkat

For whatever strange reason, you had left your comfortable home. This is was a huge change, but mainly because you went to visit a certain shouty troll by the name of Karkat Vantas. You still thought he was shouty, angry and rude. You still laughed at how short he was and of how protective he was about his mystery blood colour.  Anyway, you had come to enjoy his company. Your meetings were short and sweet, well maybe not sweet...more like...salty? You were on the way to Karkat's hive, he had messaged you last night to come and watch some movie with him. After you said no about thirteen times, he enticed you over with the promise of ice-cream.
You knocked four times on his door, and stepped back a little.
"HEY FUCKASS! HURRY UP THE ICE-CREAMS MELTING!" he yelled as the door opened.
You grinned and stepped inside, punching his shoulder in a friendly manner. He still hit you back, a frown on his face.
"Heya Karkles-"
"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"
You laughed, flopping onto his couch. He sighed and went to the kitchen, returning with two bowls of chocolate ice-cream.
"HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT".
He handed you the bowl, and went to put on the movie. You relaxed, kicking off your shoes and snuggling against a pillow. It was going to be a long movie....

Aradia
The girl with the passion for death was perched atop a coffin, watching you with interest as you prepared another body.
She had come to the shop quite often since your first meeting, and didn't talk much some days, and other days you wouldn't be able to shut her up. It was one of the quiet days today, she played with some ribbon or petted the frog statue you had for some reason...
She wore something like what an archaeologist would, or a troll Indiana Jones, it was rather cute on her and made you smile when you saw it first. She had put her hat on your head, hopped up onto a coffin and just muttered a greeting of
"Hello"
You nodded to her and went back to work. Sometimes she would peer over your shoulder, or go get some coffee for you both. It was a strange friendship, but it was nice and quiet. Peaceful.

"(Y/N)?"

You spun round to see Aradia very close to your face, causing a blush to form.

"Y-yeah? Something wrong?

"No. I just wanted to tell you, your hair is out of place, come here."

She fixed you now neat hair, and went back to sitting on the coffin.

Tavros
'"uHHHH,,,(Y/N)? sHOULD WE BE DOING THIS?"
You grinned at the small troll, as you climbed up the rocks to go fetch your bag someone named Vriska had thrown up on one. Tavros flew behind you, making sure you didn't fall. He had offered to get it for you, but you shook your head and began climbing.
"Totally Tav! Come on, its not that high up, we'll be there in no time flat!"
You and the small troll became good friends over the course of a few weeks. He had come to see you teach on Saturday a few weeks ago, and came to congratulate you afterwards. He brought you out to lunch another day, and you bonded over his small adventurous side that was crushed, literally. You felt pity for him, and just wanted to hold him tight and tell him it was ok. He always smiled, and could never bring himself to give out about Vriska or Gamzee. He told you about, how he got  paralysed and then murdered, and about Gamzee and his genocidal ways.