~When they buy a ring~

Karkat

Karkles took his good buddy Dave with him to the jewellery store on Mainstreet. Dave had picked out five different rings that he thought you might like, but Karkat chose the small yet elegant diamond ring cut in a heart shape.

Aradia

Aradia went alone to get a ring for you. She spent little time choosing, after seeing you peer at a couple a few weeks back. She got you a ruby gemstone ring with black band.

Tavros

Tav and Gamzee spent hours trying to get you a perfect ring to match your personality. Gamzee had picked the worst ones possible, and Tavros had been very luck to find a rose gold ring with a green gemstone in the middle, to represent how at home with nature you are.

Sollux
Sollux took a little while to pick up the ring that was "perfect for you", seeing as he is such of a perfectionist. He finally picked up a yellow topaz ring with a black band encasing it.

Nepeta
Thankfully Nepeta took precious little time,as you both had a date later in the day. She went to the store and got you a diamond ring, but it had vines and leaves on the band to represent her huntress life style.

Kanaya
Kanaya made you a ring under the Dolarossa's supervision. She made a Jade ring for you with the band of the ring a lovely gold. She engraved it saying "To Whom I Love" and wrapped it a box, wanting to be professional about it.

Terezi
Rezi got you a Maryam Original, not something many could say. She had got you a pearl ring with silver band, it was very beautiful and would just add to your beauty.

Vriska
So when Vriska "bought" your ring, what really happened was she stole a ruby red ring off some superstar in the rich part of town. Still, it was pretty and not exactly perfect. She wanted to get you a nicer, bluer ring but she took what she could though.

Equius
Equius created a metal ring for you, not too sure about how big or small to make it. He wasn't sure how to make rings, rather used to making robots. Still it was nice, at least that's what Nep told him...

Gamzee
Gamzee got you a wicked cool ring! It had a purple stone and green band, it looked amazing. It was weird and freaky like your relationship, but still beautiful in its own way.

Eridan
Eridan, of course, went to the most expensive place in town to get you the most expensive ring in town too. He wouldn't settle for anything less than perfect and after spending the entire day out, he got a violet stone ring with a golden and silver band that shone. He was very much happy with what he got.

Feferi
Fef kept it simple. She got you a golden ring with a clear blue stone in the middle. She wanted to try keep a sea theme, but classy too. It was very pretty and Fef smiled, thinking about when you'd both be hopefully married in the future.