~Wedding Day~

Y'all know (Y/N) etc, you're just here for the second-last part of this story. Enjoy ~

Intro
It was time. You double, triple and quadruple checked your ass in the mirror to make sure the dress really didn't make it look big. You saw all your friends around you, staring up and some were in tears. You all all of your partner's troll friends. You even saw a few rainbow tears fall from their faces. The (pastor/priest/imam etc) stood under the arch that was covered in (Your partners blood colour) roses, the aisles had the same type of roses on each end. Your (father/mother/brother/sister) walked you down the aisle, in perfect time to the cello playing somewhere hidden away. You saw them, standing just off from the (priest etc...), the definition of proud, joy, nerves and you saw the biggest smile appear as you walked closer.

Karkat
The ceremony went by so insanely quick that it was hard to remember it all. What you do remember is his vows to you, those vows that made you cry and ruin the makeup that Jade and Rose worked so hard on. They went something like this...
'Jegus...ok, here we go. (Y/N), when I met you I was a small, angry little troll who was too short to reach the right movie. Now, all thats still true, but now I have you to make me feel as tall as Eridan, to calm me down when I get angry and well, you can always reach that perfect movie. (Y/N) I cant wait to live our life together and make it the perfect rom-com. Was that cheesy enough?'. Karkat said, a smirk on his face, tear in eye.

Aradia
The girl who put the fun in funeral stood, jaw wide open as she watched you make your way towards her. She had a smile that never left her face all through the ceremony. She played with you hand, squeezed it tight when  the 'I do's' and vows came close. She moved every person in that room when she told her vows;
'(Y/N), you have shown me so much about humans and their lives and for that I thank you immensly. Every question I have asked you have answered, and now we're about to make one such question very offical. I can't exactly tell how much I love you because there are no words in the Trollian or English language that can describe it, but I just hope I can show you how much you mean to me every day we're alive til its our death day, where we will have the most amazing death day party.'.

Tavros
I think I speak for everyone present to say that Tavros gave you the biggest surprise possible on your wedding day. He had been wheel-chair bound since far before you two had gotten engaged, he said that Equius couldnt find metals strong enough to carry him here on earth. So, when you were half way down the aisle, he smiled wide at you, and slowly he threw his blanket covering his legs, and walked toward you. Everyone started cheering as you stood, shocked. The (priest, pastor etc) walked behind him , and the two of you didnt bother going to the top of the aisle and instead got married right in the middle.
'I uh, think this shows how much strengh (Y/N)'s love has given me. I love you...and I want to be just as strong as you for us in the future.'.

Sollux
All the fears you had just before coming in here vanished as soon as you saw Sollux. He looked so handsome and perfect, standing tall and proud waiting for his bride. He took your hand as you stood beside him, smiling wide, showing off all his teeth. The vows came, and his were just perfect.
'Well, I think I can say that out of all the trolls that came here my brides the hottest, shes my player two, my girl whos always ready to help me hack, get doritos with me and she just gets me. I couldnt ask for a better person to fall so fucking hard for. (Y/N), I love you.'.

Nepeta
Nepeta had drawn a mural. All over the back wall of the room a mural of your relationship with her hung proudly, from the time you had met to  the hunts you had gone on, meeting up with all your friends, all the dates, good times shown with the bad. Nepeta had a small, shy smile on her face as you took it all in. She explained in her vows about why she did all this;
'(Y/N), I dont write, I cant just make poems or words form a  purrfect story and for someone like you, I wanted to make something as beautiful as you. I can draw, and you are my mewuse, so I hope that the mewural is a good enough vow to you. I love you~'.