~Why They Find Out They Like You~

(Y/N) = Your Name

(B/F/N) = Best Friend's Name

(F/N) = Friend's Name

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

Karkat

It was the weekend and you had just left Karkat's hive, leaving behind a dinner of freshly made fish tacos for the small troll to feast upon. You had figured that he couldn't cook very well after you got a call one night asking for help. He had set the oven aflame, and didn't want to order take-out, so you got the job of being his personal chef for the week. You gladly accepted, happy to cook for your little friend, and he was very grateful, often thanking you in his own way, doing the washing up, taking you to see a new movie, letting you crash on his couch when you guys hung out. 

 Karkat's POV

(Y/N) had just left my hive, and the place became noticeably quieter. I sighed, sitting down to the dinner that she made me. I smiled at the thought of her, how she was so sarcastic, insane at picking movies, great at cooking...her hugs, smile, scent, (H/C), it was all so amazing to me. The fact she gave me, a short, shouty, angry and angsty troll who often swore and gave out...it was strange. I always felt so happy and a little nervous around her, not that she noticed. I knew that I might have been flushed for her, but after this week, where she cooked my meals, it really just made me realise that...

I was flushing for (Y/N). 

Shit...

Aradia

Another day was drawing to a close, and Aradia was once again watching you carefully, coming and going to get you a coffee, muffin, your lunch. She really was an amazing troll and you were so grateful to have her around, it made the day a lot less long and the parlor a lot less creepy. You loved your job, but being surrounded by corpses five days a week, nine to five, it could get a little weird. She may not have spoken much lately, but she would eventually come out of her shell once again and fill the place with corny jokes and your combined laughter. 

Aradia's POV

I was watching (Y/N) work quickly and carefully, as she adjusted a suit or button on a male human, sew one more stitch on a woman's frock. She moved with a certain flow, a determination to get the job done, just to move onto one more. As the late evening sunlight flooded the room, I watched as it lit up (Y/N)'s face, casting her shadow against the stone floor. I studied her (skin colour) face, as her lips pursed, and then when she smiled, admiring her work. She was such a beautiful human, she would laugh at my jokes, no matter how corny or bad they were, she had a lovely voice to listen to, and just to watch her I felt honoured. I knew that I was flushing for her, but unsure how to tell her. It was painful to be so close to her, and not being able to wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek every so often. I knew I would need to tell her soon, or my secret would rip me apart inside.

Tavros

 You and Tavros were in the park once again, talking a leisurely stroll around the pond, stopping to point out flowers or birds, going to literally smell the roses, then stopped for lunch under a great big oak tree that stood tall and proud in the center of the park. You took out two cheese and brown bread sandwiches, a flask of tea and a small container of milk. You also had a packet of chocolate chip biscuits with you, and some fruit in case either of you wanted some. It was amazingly warm today, and you wore a short yellow sundress and brown gladiator sandals. Handing Tavros his sandwich, you lay on the grass, looking up at the sky and pointing at certain clouds that interested you.