~When You Touch Their Horns (And a little more...) No lemon~

No lemon, but there is the prompt there for it so warnings now! Sorry for not putting up anything lately but i'm back a few days before school to lift up those spirits! Woo school...who the hell am I kidding, just enjoy the fic! Shoutout to Kitty--OwO--Face, thank you for voting!

(Y/N) = Your name

(B/F/N) = Best Friend's Name

(F/N) = Friend's Name

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(H/L) = Hair Length

(F/R) = Favourite Restaurant

(F/S) = Favourite Song

(F/D) = Favourite Drink

Karkat

You both were watching Smurfs 2, holding hands, twidling thumbs etc, nothing too close or anything, and this was annoying the shit out of you. Yes, you understood completely about how Karkat wasn't always up for cuddles or stuff, but you had needs too! So, deciding to take matters into your own hands, literally. Getting off the couch you guys were sitting on, you went around the back, dragging a finger alone the back of it, gaining your matesprit's attention. With an eyebrow raised, Karkat watched you, pretty darn amused.

His face changed to a pleased one, as your hands gripped onto the candy-corn horns the protruded out of his head, a wicked smirk on your face. He let out moans, begging to stop, or continue, he couldn't make up his mind. So you kept going, rubbing up and down, at the base, and the tip. Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore, and pull you on top of him where he began to "work his magic" on you...~

Aradia

Aradia sat opposite you on the blanket, the indoor picnic spread in front of you both. She sat reading her book- one you lent her on the business you were in. You could not take your eyes off the ram horns that swirled around Aradia's head, they were something that confused you quiet a bit ever since meeting your now matesprit, questions such as do they hurt, how come they're all different, things like that. So, you asked your matesprit these questions, and one more...

"So, do they...are they...sensitive? You know, like...how my"; you gesture to your upper chest area, blushing frustratingly red.

Aradia smiled, and moved closer to you, bowing her head, letting you see her horns in even closer detail than before.

"Why don't you find out?" she smiled, a hint of mischief in her rusty red eyes.

So you did, you let your hands run along the curves of her horns, rubbing them gently, gripping her horns in your hands and pulling her closer to you.

"Wanna go continue this in the bedroom, darling?" you smirked, gently lifting her upwards.

"I-I wou~~ld love too, s-sweetheart"~

Tavros

You and Tavros had yet to do anything remotely..."fun" since beginning your matespritship. This was pretty upsetting, as Karkat and his girlfriend had...had some fun in the sitting room the night before. She had told you everything, how sensitive troll's horns are, how to rub them from the base and up, everything and anything to make them melt, turn to jelly. She said that trolls were better in bed than humans, which you blushed at. You hoped that if everything went right today, that maybe Tavros might agree to some "fun" later on tonight.

Speaking of, Tav was sitting in his wheelchair today, as his legs had to go in for repair, and his old pair really were not great for walking anymore. So, he sat in the chair, and almost did a double take when you came and stradelled his hips, slowly letting your hands creep up to his horns. He seemed to know what you were about to do, and made no agrument with you to stop. Taking this as permission to continue, you massaged his lower horn, at the base. He let out little whimpers and moans, holding tightly onto your shirt, grasping at it. Smiling, you removed it, and his...and let the mood do the talking~