My Blue Star (PuffyCrushShipping)

//Prologue\\

The lights of the annual Pokemon Performers Dance Party casted shadows all around the room. Couples danced gracefully with one another as a ballade song took hold. Standing in the corner was none other than Kenny! He had been asked to the dance party by a close friend who had bailed out last minute. Sighing Kenny began to exit the dance party when the reigning Kalos Queen, Serena Yvonne, stopped him from doing so.

"Where are you going? The rotation dance is about to begin and we need one more boy to dance."

Kenny nodded his and proceeded back to the dance floor. He waited for the last girl to join him as a Meloette ballade played over head. The girl who was dancing with Kenny had blue hair and gorgeous orange eyes. Kenny blushed a bit when those eye's made contact with his. On accident the male coordinator bumped his head into the girl. The two closed their eye's in pain. Kenny apologized several times before the girl finally spoke.

"It's fine."

"W-who are you?" Asked Kenny in a flustered tone.

"I'm Miette, and you are?"

Blushing at the girl's voice and name, Kenny said his name. "My name's Kenny."

//Several months later\\

Kenny and Miette held hands as they strod to Anistar City - for the next showcase

Kenny and Miette held hands as they strod to Anistar City - for the next showcase. They were officially an item now and happily dating for 6 months.

As the couple got closer to Anistar City Kenny noticed a familiar head of blue hair and raven. He dropped Miette's hand and ran to the girl.

"Miss me Dede?"

The girl turned around with an annoyed look on her face.

"Kenny? What are you doing in Kalos?"

"Nice to see you too, Dawn. I'm in my way to watch my girlfriend in the Anistar City showcase." Kenny gestured to Miette, who was staring at Dawn in confusion.

"Well I'm competing in the showcase too. Ash and I were just heading there too."

A slight glint shone in the male coordinators eye at the mention of Ash. Though he wouldn't admit it, he always knew Ash had won Dawn's heart.

"That's great. I'll see you around."

//At the showcase\\

Miette stood staring at the screen of Dawn's performance

Miette stood staring at the screen of Dawn's performance. The once coordinator, was now a performer, and a good one! The way Dawn attributed her pokemon and dancing was just extraordinary! There was no doubt in mind that she would surely win this showcase, and possibly Kenny.

A tear rolled off of Miette's eyes when she looked over to Kenny. He was staring wife eyed at Dawn, smiling hugely at her on the screen. Suddenly Kenny noticed he was being watched and looked to Miette.

"Miette? What's wrong?"

Instead of answering right away, Miette burst into tears.

"K-kenny.... Who is that other girl? Why do you look at her differently than me? Am I just being used? I've seen the way you look at her - dreamly. You never look at me that way! Am I just some second choice?"

Kenny was speechless. He didn't know what to say. It's true that he used to like Dawn, but he was with Miette now and she made him so happy.

"Miette.... I love you! You're my one and only."

At hearing this Miette stopped her crying and smiled instead. She was so happy to hear this.

"Performer Miette your on next!" Yelled a lady from behind.

"I better get going." Miette said in a whisper. She released her Slurpuff from it's pokeball and ran out the room to the platform and waited.

Once it was Miette's turn on stage she gave a miraculous performance filled with love and sparkles.

From the sidelines Kenny watched Miette in amazement. He teared up a bit when Miette said a certain line during her performance.

"I love my sweet Kenny."