Do You Remember (DualRivalShipping)

"Cheren, hurry or else we're going to be late to the fireworks!" Bianca cried out.

Natives to Unova, Cheren and Bianca ran through Parfume Palace located in the Kalos Region. Why exactly were the two grown friends in Kalos? After finding out through research about Mega Evolution Bianca was determined to go study up on the matter. Knowing how Cheren was a school teacher the yellow haired professor had uninsured that discovering Mega Evolution would bost his knowledge to teach.

Lagging behind Bianca, Cheren adjusted his red tie. For some reason he always felt the need to fix something when he was around his cheery friend. Perhaps it was becuase of their childhood together. Or something else...

"Look Cheren! I can see the terrace from here!" Bianca half yelled. She grabbed her blue eyed friends wrist and pulled him forward towards the terrace.

At the touch the male blushed and looked to his wrist in the blonde's grasp. He didn't know why he was blushing though, it just happened. It wasn't like Bianca was holding his hand or anything of the sort...

"Look Cheren! The firework show is about to start!"

The blue eyed male looked up to see that he was now standing on the terrace. He looked around to see that it was just him and Bianca - alone. Suddenly the atmosphere around them felt overwhelmingly hard to breath. He had to walk forward to grip the fence like front of the terrace.

Taking a notice of Cheren's sudden change of behavior, Bianca stood next to him. She smiled warmly as the fireworks display began.

The two friends looked to the fireworks with calm eyes. The display was beautiful! Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue Fireworks went off into sparkles and giant spheres.

"Do you... remember... when we watched similar fireworks like these when we were kids?" Spoke the soft voice of Bianca.

Cheren glanced to the blonde before nodding. He in fact had remembered the time they had watched fireworks like these when they were younger. Black had decided to stay home, claiming that he was too old to watch fireworks, even though he was only 8. That had left Cheren and Bianca to watch them together, alone. Bianca and Cheren spent that night happily talking.

Unlike that night, this one was going to be diffrent.

"Cheren... Do you think that I make wrong choices?"

Looking over Cheren stared in confusion at the question. He did admit that she could make bad choices, like that one boyfriend that left her crying and heartbroken at Cheren's shoulder. But, not every choice she made was a wrong one. She did choose to be a Pokémon Professor and that was a great choice.

"Bianca." Cheren started. He waited for the blonde to look at him directly before continuing. "It's true that we all make wrong choices, but you always have this talent to make the right ones."

A few tears threatened to fall from the professors eyes as she smiled to her friend who averted his sight.

"Thank you..."

Cheren closed his eyes and let the gentle breeze blow through his hair. The fireworks were becoming fewer and fewer leaving a small opportunity for a certain someone.

A gentle kiss was planted on the side of the blacked haired males cheek making the fireworkd seem to slow.

Cheren's eyes shot open when he felt the gentle lips move away from his cheek. His face flushed when he noticed the blonde had begun to skip back into the palace.

Both of the friends blushed silently to themselves as they headed out of the palace hand in hand.