Strange Experience (MegaBondShipping)

Ever since the arrest of Team Flare, Ash Ketchum, had been in a bit of a shock. He hasn't been expecting his friend and rival, Alain, to be apart of the organization, but he understood why.

Lysander had manipulated Alain in more ways than one to get Alain to join. Who could blame the older trainer for wanting to accept all the offers?

Ash took a deep breath as he exited the Pokemon Center that belonged to Santalune City. The ravenette had taken it upon himself to have a day of some much needed relaxation, what a better way to do so than go to Santalune City! The City itself was a peaceful and quiet one - a place to unwind.

Maybe I'll go visit Viola? See how she's doing and how things are going with Alexa. Ash mused to himself.

Just as the tan male was going to charge towards the Santalune Gym, he was stopped by a tall figure that he bumped into.

"Sorry about that! I wasn't paying attention..." Ash began to apologize, but stopped as he came face to face with none other than Alain!

"Nice to see you again, Ash." Alain smiled to the raven haired trainer. His blue eye's sparkling a bit in the sunlit sky above.

Quickly, Ash tipped his hat forward in a 'hello to you too' motion. He was half heartedly hopeing to bump into Alain today and was rewarded in thinking so.

"Long time no see! How've you and Charizard been?"

The older male chuckled to his younger friend, lifting an arm to gesture around his words.

"Charizard is actually resting up in the Pokemon Center as we speak. We just had a battle against a Mega Lucario."

Ash's eyes sparkled as he remembered Alain's goal of beating every Mega and than standing at the sumit. The goal seemed almost impossible to do, especially with so many type disadvantages, but than again the latter had beaten the ravenette in the Kalos League.

"Wow! A Mega Lucario? I remember my first time meeting a Mega Lucario."

Alain smiled warmly at his slightly younger friend. It was nice to see that after all the bad that has happened, the ravenette could still think of all the good.

"So Alain, what are you up to today?" Ash asked with curiosity.

"At the moment I'm not doing much of anything. With Charizard healing up, I can't battle other mega's."

"I see, well I have the day to myself. Would you like to join? I didn't have any real plans so it would work out if you wanted to join me."

Alain took Ash's offer into consideration. It was true that neither males had anything to do at the moment. Charizard was healing, Mairin was with Steven looking for a Mega Stone of her own, and he - he was doing nothing. Maybe spending time with thr ravenette would be a nice change.

"Alright, but we'll have to return to the Pokemon Center so I can pick up Charizard. Nurse Joy said it would take a little while for his health to be fully restored."

Ash smile grew at hearing Alain's agreement.

"This is going to be great! Where should we go to first? Maybe a cafe or somewhere uphill?"

"Why not do both? We could get something from the cafe and than go somewhere uphill." Alain suggested.

Ash nodded in agreement. He was happy to come to agreement.

"Great! Than let's go!" Ash cheered out. He quickly looked around to find the nearest cafe, as soon as he found one he pointed to it.

"How about that one? I think it's called... Raichu Sweets? I wonder what kinds of sweets they have!"