Not A Dream (VisorShipping)

"Stop!" Lack Two yelled at the fleeing Team Plasma grunts. It was near midnight in Pinwheel Forest, a battle had just been fought. But the battle ended quickly when a Plasma grunt announced the arrival of some new item.

Now the grunts were running away in hope of getting their hands on the new item mentioned earlier.

Finding the slowest runner, Lack Two reached out to grab the grunts forearm.

After reining successful in capturing the grunts forearm, Lack Two narrowed his eyes.

The grunt kept their face covered with the non shreaded parts of their blue hood. Whoever the person was, they tried keeping their distance.

"What was your mission to do in this forest!" Lack Two demanded. He kept a firm grip on the grunts forearm, but was careful not to hurt them.

"......" Silence was the private investigators answer.

Annoyed, Lack Two pulled away the blue hood to revile the grunts identity.

Brown hair in two buns with a strand hanging from each was the first giveaway. The next was the grunts shamed face, Whi Two.

Although Lack Two had his suspicions of Whi Two being apart of Team Plasma, this discovery left him baffled.

Tears welled up in the girl's eyes as the two met each others gaze. Neither dared to speak a word.

Whi Two is actually apart of Team Plasma!

A tear trailed down the sides of the plasma grunts face. She didn't know what to do or say in this situation.

The female had just come to develop a crush on the boy holding her forearm. She was almost certain that he liked her back. But now, she knew without a doubt that he would never like her now that he found out she was a member of Team Plasma.

Whi Two couldn't help the tears that fell down her face and into the forest floor. Her body trembled as she continued to stare into Lack Two's eyes. Why couldn't this have just been a dream?

Lack Two watched as Whi Two cried, their gazes never breaking. That is, until the male made a daring move.

Gently Lack Two pressed his lips to those of Whi Two's.

The female trainer froze at the sudden action. Everything seemed to slow to a hault.

What is this?! Whi Two mentally yelled to herself. She closed her eyes to meet a labyrinth of darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning Whi Two! Please take a seat next to Lack Two. Today you're both assigned to work on a project that is worth 40% of your grade." Teacher Cheren told Whi Two as she walked in late to class.

Taking her seat in the back of the class, Whi Two slumped in her seat. She looked over to her assigned partner and sighed before crossing her arms onto the table. Her head follwed to be placed in between her arms.

Taking a notice, Lack Two nudged the female trainer. When she didn't respond Lack Two copied her style of position and moved closer to her.

"Hey, you alright?"Whispered the male trainer. He kept his head tilted to be looking at Whi Two with one eye.

Moving her head to do the same, Whi Two gave a tired smile. "Yeah, for some odd reason I had the stramgest dream last night! It felt so real, but I'm glad it wasn't."

Nodding Lack Two pondered with a few thoughts. Coming to a conclusion the male smiled.

"Did that dream involve a battle, capture, and kiss?"