Elsa's father

Once there was a prince (Elsa's dad) who was very adventurous, that everyday he went into the forest looking for trolls. But his father even wrote books about them being dangerous cause his wife,the queen, Elsa's grandmother died by being hit by a rockslide and he saw the rocks from a distance. It turned into trolls.

Until one day the prince went too deep in the woods. He sat on a rock to take a rest. But to his surprise it turned into a troll. He tried to run, afraid. But he bumped into another troll.

The troll said "Oh don't be scared young man, we wont hurt you!"
"You wont?" the prince said in a frightened voice "Is it true that you have magic?"
"Why yes!" said grandpa troll after rolling towards him.

The prince told the story about his parents, then one troll answered "We were just playing and accidentally fell of the cliff."
"Oh!" said the prince "It was all just a misunderstanding."

Then grandpa troll gave him a map from the kingdom of arrendelle to the trolls. The prince said thank you. Then the trolls offered him a gift for the killing of the queen and being nice that showed worthiness of it. The gift was never given before: A gift of power: ice powers.

The prince played with his powers with the other trolls. The trolls also told stories about the guardians (jack frost's troop) and he believed in them. Then before the prince would go, grandpa troll warned the prince that the powers are permanent and also have danger but he trusts him.

The prince didn't felt ashamed and said "It's okay i know how to control it."
"I know you could but just to be extra sure here are magical gloves that can control your powers." grandpa troll said, giving the blue gloves. The prince took the gloves, said goodbye and went back to the palace.