Another Fight

Everyone fight in a playful way. Jake was fighting too "Um Elsa why is Jake fighting Pitch?" Anna asked "Oh when I was black Jake actually said that he likes me too!" Elsa said while fighting a fire monster with Anna. Jack was chasing other nightmare monsters with Tooth and Bunny while Sandy, Santa and Kristoff fight more giant nightmare monsters. The rest were throwing snowballs on fire monsters. Everyone was busy and Elsa was making snowmans alone when Anna made her own fire monsters. Hans was cornered and Kristoff took the fire crystal necklace and Hans fire monsters disappeared "Not so hot now huh?" Kristoff said but there were still nightmare monsters. Then Jake fights closer to Elsa and said "Elsa I'm sorry for making you go to Pitch the other day!" "Oh it's okay Jake just look what you're doing now, helping us!" Elsa said "No it's not okay but someday I'll make it up to you! I owe you one!". While they were talking Pitch was behind Jack and no one noticed. Pitch tries to shoot Jack with nightmare sand. Jake sees him, calls Jack and throws himself behind Jack so he won't get hit. Jack turns around "Jake?" he said. Pitch laughs and said "How foolish, protecting his own enemy!" "No you're foolish for trying to kill someone!" Elsa said, freezing Pitch's hands, feet and mouth and runs to Jack.