Behind the Frozen story

After Jack left and went to the other guardians. Santa asked "Hey Jack, where have you been all day again? Playing with kids?"
"I was in arrendelle" Jack answered "Arrendelle? Isn't that the kingdom where their queen fled to the mountains?" Santa asked
"And you knew?" Jack asked
"I have a snowglobe, remember?" replied Santa
"and she fled because of her ice powers. You won't fall in love with her right? She is beautiful, I must say."
"Me? Falling in love? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard"
" Well good cause you better not Jack cause your a guardian!"
"Yeah I know!"

It was night and Jack went to the ice palace again.When he came through the balcony, Jack saw two guards around Elsa.
"No! Please." Elsa begged to them.
When one of them shoots an arrow at her, Jack shouts Elsa's name and freezes the arrow before it reaches Elsa "Elsa, I know your frightened. But right now you have to fight back!" Jack said, traping one of the guards and almost killing him. Elsa was holding her hand up to pretend she was doing that because she knew no one could see Jack. Elsa also trapped the other man on the edge of the balcony, pushing him with a large piece of ice.

Hans came in, pretending to be good. He asked Elsa to stop and she did. Jack stopped too. Then the man Jack trapped tries to shoot an arrow to Elsa again but Hans stopped him by putting up the bow he was holding. The arrow striked the chandelier and it falls over Elsa and Jack.

Jack wakes up from being unconscious, seeing no one in the ice palace. He flew out and he heard noises under the cliff. He went there and saw an ice monster. He knew it was Elsa's and he asked the snowman where she was while putting him in the ice palace and giving him a new snowy leg. It pointed to arrendelle and Jack flew as fast as he can.

He saw in the same cell Elsa's father was telling him, Hans was talking to Elsa and he said Elsa's name out the window. Elsa looked at him, scared. But Jack didn't free her yet because Hans was in there and Jack said "I'll get you out of there just wait for Hans to get out!" and when Hans went out, Jack freezed the window and kicked it open. While Elsa freezes her hand out the chains which was connected to the floor. When Elsa got her hands out, the ice froze the whole castle because of her fear but she just said "Jack you must find Anna and Olaf the snowman. Before something bad happens to them!"
"But how about you?" Jack said "Just stay here while I get Anna so I could be sure your safe!"
Elsa's fear made an ice storm so she looked around and nodded back at Jack But Elsa wasn't sure. She thought someone would try to kill her, so Elsa run away when Jack left.

Meanwhile Jack saw a frozen window and he cleared the ice out the window and sees Anna  and Olaf trapped in the hall. When olaf saw the window he went closer to it. Anna don't believe in the guardians anymore and Olaf don't even know Jack so no one could see him. Jack opened the window and Olaf told Anna to slide down the roof.

In the other side Elsa is running and sees Hans talking to her. Jack followed the head of Olaf when the wind blew it away and was able to touch it because he was made of snow. Olaf was talking to himself "Woah! I hope Anna will get to Kristoff before she freezes!" and with that Jack said "Kristoff?". He put he head down and looked for a guy that he thinks is Kristoff. He flew to the other side of the storm to see Kristoff, accidentally falling of Sven. Sven fell into the water and Jack swam after him and carried him back up. Kristoff couldn't see him and Sven believed but just didn't notice him. When Kristoff ran to find Anna. Jack is trying to bring Sven to shore slowly. Then Jack thought "Wait a minute, I'm the winter spirit, I can control ice and snow!" and with that he tried to stop the storm. But he failed "Elsa's powers are stronger!" he thought. Then when Elsa fell to her knees and stop the storm, everything became clear. Jack said "Woah did I do that or......Elsa?" and suddenly he can see Kristoff running to Anna and Hans is trying to kill Elsa.

Jack flew to Elsa but didn't reach her cause he was too far away. He saw how Anna froze to stop Hans and Elsa turned around and. After a while Anna was back to normal and Elsa was able to remove all the snow and ice in the kingdom, all because of true love in the hearts of the sisters. Then they celebrated.