Frozen Love 2

Jake gets mad "Pitch you said I can keep Elsa after!" he shouts "Yes I said after but Jack was going to take her from you!" Pitch said. "Jack loves Elsa too! I'm just a clone after all! But now Elsa's gone! There's no other option!" Jake thought. Then there was a bright blue light "Could it be?" Kristoff said. Anna turn around "It's Elsa and Jack!" Anna exclaimed "No!!" shouted Hans and Pitch. Jack and Elsa were floating and their clothes changed into new blue clothes. Then their eyes opened and they became stronger "We're alive?" Elsa asked "Yes Elsa!" Jack said. Elsa smiled "But how is this possible?" she said. Their feet was on the ground already "Um man in the moon!" Jack answered. Olaf and Marshmallow was thinking normal again and Olaf went back to his normal form "No Jack it was your frozen love!" Olaf answered "Olaf! How did you know?" Elsa asked "Cause Elsa when you turned me into a snow monster, you controled my mind, making me have a different mind but my real mind: the one you gave to me when you made me, was dreaming. I was talking to the man in the moon! He told me to tell you that you and Jack will be killed but both of you will be alive again because of the snowflakes in your hearts if they found love both of you will live again when killed but only once so the next time you get killed you'll die! Plus the man in the moon made Elsa live forever just like Jack and you could choose if you wanna be a guardian or not! Wait a minute Elsa made me so that makes her my mother and Jack is my dad, right?" Olaf explained and everyone laughs. While Olaf was talking, Hans and Pitch tries to escape while Jake is very happy because Elsa's alive. Olaf was done talking and spots Pitch and Hans trying to escape and said "How about you get Pitch and Hans now? They're trying to escape, see?" and Olaf pointed to them "Hey Elsa wanna have some fun?" Anna said "Sure Anna!" Elsa said. Then they fight Pitch and his nightmares and Hans and his fire monsters.