The Evil Aliance

It was noon already and while Elsa and the others are talking, someone was watching from the window, it was Pitch.

No one noticed him and he heard everything and when Anna started to have fun and let the others join in. He started to look for Hans and soon freed him from his cell. At first Hans was afraid but they soon got along when they went to Pitch's castle and told each other what they both wanted: revenge "Pitch you know we would make a pretty good team." said Hans
"Yes...a..team, but there's one little problem, you can't fight. You're powerless but I brought you here for plan making actually unless you get powers from...... The trolls!" said Pitch "I have a plan."
"What is it?"
"I've heard Elsa saying she had her ice powers because of her father who got his powers from the trolls and I've heard you're good in playing nice, right?" Pitch explained "All we have to do is take you to them, pretend to be nice and you have powers."
"Great idea, Pitch." said Hans. They soon went to find the trolls near Arrendelle. Pitch left Hans there and he spend many days to earn the troll's trust and when he got it, the trolls gave him a necklace with a fire crystal. They didn't really trust Hans because grandpa troll warned them that Hans had darkness in his heart that's why he didn't give him the permanent powers.

After Hans got the fire crystal, he gained fire powers and went to pitch castle again. Pitch said to Hans "Did you get powers already?"
"Yes I did." Hans answered
"You know Hans, I've been thinking, I'm gonna make an evil duplicate of Jack Frost." Pitch answered
"Then why didn't you?" asked Hans
"Cause I need a strand of hair from Jack or the duplicate will be powerless and you're the one who's gonna get it."
  "And why me?"
"Because I'm the one who'll make the duplicate. It wouldn't be fair to me if I get the strand too!"
"Won't it be easier to just kill all of them."
"No Hans, Jack and Elsa are far too stronger than us. Plus there's the fire princess Anna, understand? "
"Ok, I understand." Hans said and go.