Happily Ever After

The sun has risen and after making Jake a real guardian, everyone rejoiced Jack went beside Elsa "Um Jack about what you said when I was black....did you mean it?" Elsa asked. Jack turned to the guardians, Sandy gave him thumbs up, Bunny noded, Tooth made her fairies form a heart and Santa said "Go on Jack!" and Jack turned to Elsa and said "Ofcourse snowflake!". Elsa kisses Jack and Jack kisses her back and after that Jack was so happy that he flies up in the air and makes icy fireworks that forms snowflakes. Everyone was amazed and Jack went beside Elsa again. Elsa laughs and made it snow "Let me try something!" Jake said and he made icy swirls that filled the air. Anna made real fireworks too and Kristoff comes closer to her "Um Anna you know the trolls were offering me fire powers too before. I was just too scared to have it." he said "Oh it's okay Kristoff. How about you wear the fire crystal and when we come back to Arrendelle let's get the fire powers" Anna said. Kristoff put on the fire crystal and shoot fireworks too "Your getting it!" Anna said. Elsa throws a snowball to Jack and everyone started to have some fun. After all the fun, Hans was imprisoned again and Pitch was put on a cage Jake made near Santa's place in the North pole. Jack by the way, stays in the castle with Elsa and only goes to freeze places with Jake every time it's close to Christmas. Kristoff went to the trolls again and gained fire powers and told the trolls to always make sure that everyone they know is nice. He also told them about the whole adventure and went back to the palace after. And when there's trouble the guardians would be there with Elsa and the others too. Then they lived happily ever after.