Chapter One

Blah blah, all that copyright jazz. Don't steal my idea or stuff. I love you darlings

Also if you're looking just for smut, with no story. This isn't the book. This has a whole story to it. 

Enjoy

---------------------------------

"You don't know how hard it's been to keep my hands off you." My body trembled as he closed the space between us, my body pulsing with need. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled me in tight. "You're all fucking mine, virgin."

I nodded. Yes, please.

Then his lips were on mine, teasing them into a deep kiss. Shivers danced down my spine as his strong, firm hands traced their way down my body to cup my ass. I steadied myself on his strong biceps, intoxicated by the feel of them. A delicious jolt washed through me and I ran my hands up to grasp his soft dark hair. His full lips moved down my neck, hitting a sensitive spot that made me moan loudly.

"I want you so bad," he said, as he moved us toward the bed. He took a step back and I couldn't help myself, whimpering at the lost contact. A dark chuckle rumbled from deep within his chest, "Are you going to be patient? Or are you going to misbehave?"

My trembling hands found the hem of my shirt, and I peeled it off. I looked him directly in the eye as I lowered myself onto the bed, dropping the shirt in front of me. "Oops."

His laugh was low and toe-curling. "I can't believe you're all mine."

This certified sex god knew exactly how to torture me into a puddle of frustration.

And he was my boyfriend.

Yum.

My wonderful boyfriend...um...

Wait, shit! How the hell did I forget my boyfriend's name?

"There's something I want to try with you," he breathed out.

"What's that?" I asked, burning under his hungry gaze.

"This." I blinked rapidly, not sure I was seeing things correctly. My sexy sex god boyfriend who was definitely going to sleep with me had a pink elephant standing behind him.

"Uh, what's going on?"

"Did you see this pink elephant tea cup set on Etsy? They're so cute, right?"

"Huh?" The elephant behind him had vanished. My head was definitely getting a little too clouded with desire. As my eyes refocused, I noticed he was holding a blindfold.

"Do you know what happens to bad girls?"

I shook my head, trying to sexy bite my lip. "No?"

He smirked "Well get ready to...WAKE UP YOU LAZY B!"

My eyes snapped open to see not a hot guy but my best friend Lola, who was unpleasantly shaking me awake.

"NO!" I shouted. "Did you have to do that RIGHT NOW?!"

"Did you seriously fall asleep? Have I been talking to myself this whole time?"

I forced myself to get up off my bed. "I was having the most amazing dream." And would have preferred not to have been woken up. Especially so rudely.

"You can't sleep our break away!" Lola said. I narrowly dodged an incoming pillow she hurled at me as I sat down in my computer chair.

"I want to get out of here—go on a holiday or something." I groaned, leaning back on the chair, still a little groggy. I swiveled around to my own amusement, kicking out my leg to hit Lola each time I passed.