Chapter 4 - Surprise

Bella pov

I was just about done drying my hair when there was a knock at my door. Charlie came in being cautious for some reason. I nodded my head saying "Yes come in"."Hey Bells, I need you to get up earlier tomorrow because I have a surprise for you." He said smiling."Dad you know I hate surprises." I told him shaking my head in refusal. Everybody knows that I hate surprises and that's why they all asked me what I wanted for birthdays and Christmas instead of them just getting me things. They all knew I'd go off in a mard if they got me something I didn't know about."Don't worry Bella, I know you'll love it. Now get to sleep and I'll see you bright and early in the morning."

"Okay dad, love you." I replied."Love you too Bells." Charlie said walking out of my room.

I must have woken up a few times in the night, my duvet was practically on the floor and there was a glass of water on my bedside table I didn't remember getting. But I did have one of those strange dreams again. This time the dream felt stronger and a lot more real than the ones I had in Phoenix. I didn't think much of the ones I had then but now, something had changed. The dream felt so real and it definitely got me thinking. There were five people all paler and more beautiful than anyone I'd ever seen, myself included. They dressed so..nicely and their clothes were absolutely gorgeous. I remember there were two girls that looked around my age; they could have high fashion models for all I knew. There were also three guys there that were all equally as beautiful as the two women standing beside them. They all looked like they'd come out of Vogue but where they were didn't match their look at all. I can only remember a parking lot with many old and new cars and an old building.

"Bella, are you up?" Charlie shouted.

"Yes, I'm just going for a quick shower." I called back."Okay hurry up though your surprise is waiting." That made me even more nervous than I already was. I walked into the bathroom and had a much needed shower; it definitely woke me up, I didn't even know what time it was. When I was dressed in tight black jeans and one of my favourite vintage Chanel blouses, I checked the time and it was 08:00am. I went straight downstairs and straight to the kitchen. Charlie was sat down at the table and reading the morning newspaper and there was already toast and juice on the table. I sat down opposite him and he started the conversation."Morning Bells, I hope you slept okay."

"Yeah dad I slept fine." I lied."Good. Now eat up and then I'll show you your surprise." He said smiling.

I took two slices of toast and buttered them. I started on the first slice as Charlie poured me a glass of orange juice.

When I'd finished my breakfast, I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I then went and found my best fitting leather jacket that hugged me in the right places and went back downstairs. Charlie was already waiting at the front door with it open. I put on my favourite ankle boots with the wedge heel and looked at him nervously. "Okay let's get this over with." I said as we walked out the door. He led me round to the garage and opened the door. I saw something big under a sheet; Charlie walked over. "Now close your eyes and no peaking." He told me with a smile on his face. I heard him pull the sheet off and Charlie was at my side.

"Okay, open your eyes." He said sounding very enthusiastic. "OH MY GOD!! NO WAY! BUT HOW? WHY-" I was shouting but he cut me off. "Bella! Haha this is your surprise and I'm not taking no for an answer, she's yours so here's the key." He said placing the key in my hand."Dad, you got her for me? But why?!" I said sounding confused."Well you need a way of getting around don't you? So here you are. And your mom told me about your love for the bike so I said I'd get you one." He replied."But they cost loads dad, at least let me pay for it." I said."Nope sorry Bells, it's already paid for so take her for a ride!" He told me that school started at 09:00am so I only had five minutes to mess around as he said it was probably best if I left at half eight, just so I got there in time. Charlie then gave me a box."What's in the box?' I curiously asked."Well open it and then go or you'll be late getting back." He answered.

I opened the box and inside was my dream helmet. I put it on and hugged Charlie. He told me to get on and go; so I did. I got on my brand new, black and chrome Suzuki Hayabusa, put the key in the ignition, turned it and I was off. With a top speed of 303km/hr I really needed a longer stretch of road; hell, I needed a runway. I went up and down the road more than twenty times and then I remembered about school. Oh crap! I'm gonna be late if I don't get my bag and leave now. I rushed back to the house, stopped my bike, ran into the house and grabbed my bag. I was out of the door again in ten seconds. I got back on my bike and went to school.